Who is the biggest rival for AC, Oak Ridge, and Clinton

Space3

I no for a long time its been Clinton and Oak Ridge alot of tradition. AC and Oak ridge never played when I was at AC. But I would say if I played now they would both be huge rival games for AC. I could not put one infront of another but if I had to it would be AC and Oak Ridge cause that is the bigger game.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I no for a long time its been Clinton and Oak Ridge alot of tradition. AC and Oak ridge never played when I was at AC. But I would say if I played now they would both be huge rival games for AC. I could not put one infront of another but if I had to it would be AC and Oak Ridge cause that is the bigger game.

Do they teach spelling at AC? You no? Or you know? Like i said earlier in another thread, Clinton's biggest rival is Oak Ridge...but Oak Ridge's biggest rival would probably be Dobyns-Bennett. AC isnt anyone's biggest rival! :popcorneater:

Do they teach spelling at AC? You no? Or you know? Like i said earlier in another thread, Clinton's biggest rival is Oak Ridge...but Oak Ridge's biggest rival would probably be Dobyns-Bennett. AC isnt anyone's biggest rival! :popcorneater:

First of all, AC's graduation rates are a lot higher than Clinton's, so don't talk about what we do and don't teach. The reason Clinton is not AC's rival is because Clinton never wins! Don't talk about who is and isn't a rival when you get beat 10 years in a row! That's right....our streak is still going!

First of all, AC's graduation rates are a lot higher than Clinton's, so don't talk about what we do and don't teach. The reason Clinton is not AC's rival is because Clinton never wins! Don't talk about who is and isn't a rival when you get beat 10 years in a row! That's right....our streak is still going!

Wow Dilbob! You guys are excited about that streak, huh? ;)

Boy 92 Dragon calm down!!! ;) We dont care if we are not Clintons biggest rival!! You all cant beat us!!! You get lucky from time to time.(winning 3 games out of 15) :popcorneater: You all need to put a banner up you WON A PLAYOFF GAME!!!! MADE IT TO THE 2ND RD. :|

Oh im calm space....that banner thing is a good idea.....consider it done! ;)

Boy 92 Dragon calm down!!! :lol: We dont care if we are not Clintons biggest rival!! You all cant beat us!!! You get lucky from time to time.(winning 3 games out of 15) :roflolk: You all need to put a banner up you WON A PLAYOFF GAME!!!! MADE IT TO THE 2ND RD. :lol:

Oh im calm space....that banner thing is a good idea.....consider it done! :roflol:

Yea Oak Ridge will be AC biggest rival too. Its getting too predictable AC beating Clinton every year. You could almost say its automatic. So I would say in everyones eyes it will be AC and oak ridge to see who is the top Anderson Co. team. But for the old Clinton faithfull when you all had good teams and coaches it was oakridge and Clinton but not now sorry. :lol:

Space, now that we're all in the same district, both games become equally important obviously. Maybe you should ask this, "if you had to lose one of the two games, which team would you rather lose to?". For me, I would rather lose to AC than lose to Clinton. But that's just me.

If you put it that way everyone in the district is equally important and I would hate to lose to anyone think about it!!!!!! Yea I agree with you I would rather lose to a good team rather then Clinton. I would hate to lose to Clinton or Oakridge but thats just me.