Pump up music

ut18vols

Hey everyone, just want to know what music yall get pumped up to and etc... Im making a CD and I got some songs already. I got some of the songs they played at state duals last year but I need more. Just anyone throw some songs out there. I dont want really hard rock like screaming and stuff and some techno is cool. Thanks!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone, just want to know what music yall get pumped up to and etc... Im making a CD and I got some songs already. I got some of the songs they played at state duals last year but I need more. Just anyone throw some songs out there. I dont want really hard rock like screaming and stuff and some techno is cool. Thanks!

techno? seriously would that pump someone up? wow, I must be old or be delusional when it comes to the mindset of a wrestler.

Well I haven't really thought about it until you posted this. When I wrestled i listened to a good number of stuff:

1. Step Up-Drowning Pool

2. Never Enough-Five Finger Death Punch

3. Click, Click, Boom-Saliva

4. Just about any Linkin Park

5. Tears Don't Fall-Bullet for my Valinetine

6. We takin Over-A-Kon

7. Ace of Spades-Motorhead

8. Master of Puppets-Matallica

9. Empty Walls-System of a Down

10. Arials-System of a Down

11. Warriors of the World Unite-Manowar

12. Do What you Do-Mudvayne

13. Invicible man-Theory of a Deadman

Thats all I can get off the top of my head. They worked for me and still do as I work out and continue my training. :thumb:

-Semper Fi-

Last Saturday I went to the Middle School meet at Cookville. Before they started while the teams were warming up they were playing Conway Twitty's "Linda On My Mind" over the PA system! :lol: I kid you not. Now I don't have anything against the late Mr. Twitty, but that wasn't working as pump up music AT ALL.

techno? seriously would that pump someone up? wow, I must be old or be delusional when it comes to the mindset of a wrestler.

Relax grandpa.

Relax grandpa.

lol.. Grandpa would crawl out of his walker and pin you before you get get your cute little ipod off of your ears and put down your bong.