District 13-AA Predictions

pistol

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haywood. As far as this disrtict goes it should be the Tomcats over the next few years. Problem is the district doesnt matter when you face the other side of the region with the big 3 staring you in the eyes, but I feel like Haywood would be the only team that would be big enough, athletic enough, and deep enough to beat one of those.

• 2 weeks later...
Gibson County yea wright they will finish last.

LOL :D Ill take that bet and raise you a $100.. Have you seen GC play this year yet? I know its early, but they look the best they have in 10 years. Probably the quickest and most drilled team I've seen on the boys side at GC. Coach Harts done a great job with the boys thus far. Well see how they handle a Haywood team tomorrow night. If they get on the boards I think they will win.

And Haywood County you must be a comedian cause that was funny, did you see them in the jamboree?

Ok then funny guy? since you have done nothing but critisize others opinions what would be your choice? And I'd be willing to bet that you dont have a clue what u are talking about and will just pick the team that you are loyal to. Haywood is the biggest most athletic team and as for the jamboree i no longer live in TN and did not see it but one or two games dont really amount to much.... Dyer Co. beat them last year by 40 the first game and barely (BARELY sqeeked by) the other two games later on. Take it for what you want but be carely on who you are critisizing b/c i guarantee you dont know more about the situation and teams involved than I do.

MY PICKS:

1. Haywood: most size, most athletes, couple of really good players. may take a while to gel but should be the best team.

2/3. Covington: lost a lot but will be very fast and athletic, good coach

2/3. Milan: is well coached and play hard, good shooters, and execute well, not to sure about depth and dont have much real size.

4. Westview: Good players, good shooters, new coach so some uncertianty here but they are traditionally the best of the "old district" now that DC is gone. could sneek up to 2nd or 3rd if they can find their stud some good help.

5/6. GC: seems to be clicking but then hit a couple of road blocks against teams that are down in single A. have potential but will they finally be able to reach it this season... can beat any team in the district any night.

5/6. Ripley: new and VERY accomplished coach. Always some good athletes and will have one or two very good players. Can beat anyone any night but could and will drop some to the lower teams in the district most likely.

7. Dyersburg: Down but better than last year.

8. Crockett Co: Should be a bit better but not too much so. Could cause some problems for a few teams but wont be much higher than 6th.

9. Obion: Very small and lost their big leaders from the last few years. Will be really down on talent.

Gibson Co. is capable of beating any team in this District if they have a good night and play a great game. They beat Henry Co., with their football players, by like 6 points in the second game of the season. Henry Co. is better than any team in our district. Gibson Co. is capable of pulling several upsets this year.

I know thats true! Go Pioneers!