• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
Vanman011

Adding Games

I've tried to add games to my team's schedule. However, even after I hit the "add game" button the game does not show up in the schedule. What am I doing wrong?

Also, FRA scored 70 points in last Tuesday game which is recorded in Coacht. That score did not get into the listing of the top offensive scoring. Is this an automatic operation?

Thanks

I've tried to add games to my team's schedule. However, even after I hit the "add game" button the game does not show up in the schedule. What am I doing wrong?

Also, FRA scored 70 points in last Tuesday game which is recorded in Coacht. That score did not get into the listing of the top offensive scoring. Is this an automatic operation?

Thanks

Use 11-20-09 as the date format, for example. That is usually the problem.

I'll check on the FRA game.

adding the score? on nov.7 knoxville halls girls varsity beat unoin county 73 to 38, thanks

You can add the score yourself, in the future.

hey coach, on nov.19 south doyle played at halls. halls won 58 to 22. its on south doyle schedule but not on halls, thanks.

It had been added to the wrong "Halls". There is a Halls,TN as well as Knox Halls.

hey coach, can you please add these games to knoxville halls girls schedule? sometimes it will let me and sometimes it wont. all these games are at UNION CO. CLASSIC AT UNION CO. MONDAY DEC.28 AT 10AM AGAINST ONEIDA TUESDAY DEC29 AT 10AM AGAINST HANCOCK CO. WEDNESDAY DEC30 AT 4PM AGAINST GRAINGER CO. THE SCORE FOR MONDAYS GAME WAS KNOXVILLE HALLS 51 AND ONEIDA 30. THANKS

on unicoi county schedule there is a game feb 2, 2010 that is not right. those two teams do not play each other. someone put it on the wrong schedule. i would say that it should be on union county's schedule. thanks. :thumb:

on unicoi county schedule there is a game feb 2, 2010 that is not right. those two teams do not play each other. someone put it on the wrong schedule. i would say that it should be on union county's schedule. thanks. :thumb:

Fixed. Looks like a lot of their upcoming games are missing, too.