South Pittsburg AT Grace Christian

powerp

I'm not sure who our new "supporters" or "posters" are, they just joined coacht and have some pretty crazy predictions. I don't think most GCA folks feel the same way.

Last night was a great win over a very determined Harriman squad. The penalties (i believe several were questionable, we should have wound up with 8-9, not 14) kept the Devils in it. That won't work against S.Pitt. The RAMS will have to play their best football from here on to have a chance.

Great effort on both lines of scrimmage. We're going to need a HUGE effort this week to protect and open up holes.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure who our new "supporters" or "posters" are, they just joined coacht and have some pretty crazy predictions. I don't think most GCA folks feel the same way.

Last night was a great win over a very determined Harriman squad. The penalties (i believe several were questionable, we should have wound up with 8-9, not 14) kept the Devils in it. That won't work against S.Pitt. The RAMS will have to play their best football from here on to have a chance.

Great effort on both lines of scrimmage. We're going to need a HUGE effort this week to protect and open up holes.

s&b Congrads on the win last night. Go district 3 Go Rams and Tigers! :roflolk:

I think CAK brought about 1000-1200 fans, I might be a little light on my estimate. They managed to get their folks in our pop warner stadium. I wouldn't anticipate your fans having a problem.

As for our non district schedule, you should do a little research before spouting off your diarrhea hole.

CAK

GCA beat 4A Gibbs who was 4-0 when we played them.

Johnson County 3A

Rockwood 2A <---state semifinalist (this was a district game)

We've played some pretty good teams, I don't think anyone should disrespect that. With the exception of one game and teams in our district, we played up in classification in our other contests. Give the kids some credit.

s&b Congrads on the win last night. Go district 3 Go Rams and Tigers! :roflolk:

Thanks Wappassseee! HOW BOUT THEM DISTRICT 3 BOYS!!!!!! Nice job on taking it to a bunch of loud mouthed Hamptonites. I hope you saw my post that said the "long trip" wouldn't have an effect on the Tigers! You guys are now the ROAD WARRIORS of District 3, keep those guys pumped up and win another one this week. First time since 1977 for the Tigers to get this far, might as well take it all the way.

tidepride you have said several times that we would be beat and we put the pirate rule on both them teams. we wont put the rule in effect this week i dont think. last week the boys said they wanted to prove a statement and i think they did. gc is this the first time yall have been in the playoffs? the pirates are out to prove a point and they will prove a point. said and done. eho are the underdogs in this game? if its gc i dont know why cause remember they are a miracle team that is undeafeated. the pirates are hungry this week and they are going to prove a point like last night!!!

grace baptist put up 22 points on them the final score was 44-22 and they barley beat greenback 49-42 and greenback has only won 3 games

Greenback was like you guys playing Polk. GCA came out flat and before we turned around it was 21-0, 35-14 at half. The difference in the two games is that we were able to right the ship and pull out a victory.

Ok Ok OK...Knox what...u SP fans for the most part don't seem interested in discussing the dynamics of the matchup..u guys just want to trash talk trash talk trash talk...that's ok, it's your right...but I bet only a few of u board posters actually played varsity HS football and the ones who did probably sat the bench or you wouldn't spew all this garbage and u would talk a little real football...So whatever...you may beat us handily...but guess what..we will show up next friday night at 7PM. See you then..Im done with this thread.

I see this team getting "man-handled" this friday by the Pirates. You guys might have a good QB, but from what I heard thats about it. You guys better find a way to stop the Pirate's jet engines to even have a change. You might have made it this far into the playoffs, buts now its time for a reality check up.

Sp-42

GC-14

:roll:

Ok Ok OK...Knox what...u SP fans for the most part don't seem interested in discussing the dynamics of the matchup..u guys just want to trash talk trash talk trash talk...that's ok, it's your right...but I bet only a few of u board posters actually played varsity HS football and the ones who did probably sat the bench or you wouldn't spew all this garbage and u would talk a little real football...So whatever...you may beat us handily...but guess what..we will show up next friday night at 7PM. See you then..Im done with this thread.

One cage rattled five to go :roll: I will talk football....lets see...what is graces run pass ratio? I have heard they pass more than they run...we do the opposite...but we are very balanced as well and have played really tough teams