South Pittsburg AT Grace Christian

powerp

South Pittsburg's defense will star in a sequel this week titled "Silence of the Rams" :thumb: Grace be ready because you have no clue what is in store for you guys...You say you have faced our offense...I dont think so...You guys have not seen anything close to what we are fixing to hit you with....Physical Smash Mouth, or Finesse it through the air....I can not wait til Next Friday.....Grace Christian Be AFRAID of the ORANGE and BLACK......BRING IT :?: Is there alot of seating at Grace?? Heard there was not much

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know anything about GC but I have heard that they are pretty good and definitely not a team to sleep on.....

Our boys will not sleep on them trust me....Actually this is the one team we have been looking forward to playing all year....Our pass defense looked great tonight so I am interested to see how this game will play out....One thing about it...you can not throw if ya do not have time :thumb:

South Pittsburg, TN

1. Head northwest on 3rd St toward S Cedar Ave 131 ft

2. Take the 1st right onto S Cedar Ave/TN-27 E 2.1 mi

3. Slight right to merge onto I-24 E toward Chattanooga

Passing through Georgia

Entering Tennessee 33.8 mi

4. Merge onto I-75 N 89.5 mi

5. Take exit 374 for TN-131/Lovell Rd 0.3 mi

6. Turn left at Lovell Rd/TN-131 N 4.1 mi

7. Continue onto Ball Camp Pike 1.7 mi

8. Turn left at Ball Rd 1.8 mi

9. Turn left at Dyestone Gap Rd 0.7 mi

10. Turn right at Beaver Ridge Rd

Destination will be on the right 0.2 mi

5914 Beaver Ridge RdTN 37931

Do these directions look pretty close to where Grace is located?? I have to go by a map cause I have no clue where this school is, so silver and blue or anyone from Grace can tell me if this looks accurate, Thnaks

I dont know anything about GC but I have heard that they are pretty good and definitely not a team to sleep on.....

Our boys will not sleep on them trust me....Actually this is the one team we have been looking forward to playing all year....Our pass defense looked great tonight so I am interested to see how this game will play out....One thing about it...you can not throw if ya do not have time :thumb:

Agreed, I have always said, the best pass defence is a good pass rush..... :)

They may have to borrow a stadium at West High or Bearden or somewhere. There's may not be up to standards. I think it was a converted sheep farm.

Our guys better not underestimate this bunch and just open up a large can of WhoopAzz at the beginning of each quarter and rub their noses in the dirt every down.

They may have to borrow a stadium at West High or Bearden or somewhere. There's may not be up to standards. I think it was a converted sheep farm.

Our guys better not underestimate this bunch and just open up a large can of WhoopAzz at the beginning of each quarter and rub their noses in the dirt every down.

I would say we will bring at least 1,500 if not more so no way can there stands hold that from what I have heard