South Pittsburg AT Grace Christian

powerp

Im sorry folks. I was at the Grace game and what can i say. The offense was the best i ever seen!!!! Maybe we made a couple mistakes mentally but its the playoffs. But come this weekend i here about this hard hitting SP team. When they come to GC they will feel hard hitting. They have a great offense. "OK". This friday the real offense will show. GOOD LUCK SP your going to need it. If you guys come hungry please try the "RAM BURGER AND THE RAM DOG". LOL. See you friday if you decide to come. :thumb:

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sorry folks. I was at the Grace game and what can i say. The offense was the best i ever seen!!!! Maybe we made a couple mistakes mentally but its the playoffs. But come this weekend i here about this hard hitting SP team. When they come to GC they will feel hard hitting. They have a great offense. "OK". This friday the real offense will show. GOOD LUCK SP your going to need it. If you guys come hungry please try the "RAM BURGER AND THE RAM DOG". LOL. See you friday if you decide to come. :thumb:

We will definitily be eating ram Because our Defense is going to tear you guys up!!! This guy can not be from Knox because if he is and says all this stuff he knows nothing about football...SP takes this one by at least 3 td's...Grace I am telling you guys...you have not seen anything close to the athletes that we have...We will see if you still hit hard after the first lick has been thrown on you...let me give Graces kick team a heads up...On kick off we have two people out there number 54 and 76 and there main reason is to fly down the field and bust the wedge wide open....Alot of the times that is why you will see the opposing player laying on his backside ten yards down field....Be afraid be very afraid!!

Just saw a Picture of Some of Grace's fans in their home stands...Man yalls home side stands are small as well....Are softball field has more bleachers almost :thumb: I feel like we are playing at boyd again before they put more bleachers in...this is pitiful..Oh well the goal of many Pirate fans is to sit on Grace's side and stir up some people from what I hear ;) After a few times of hearing Robinson for a touchdown, Hale for a touchdown, or Jones for a touchdown, it will get to the Grace fans....and someone was talking about the recievers for Grace...I watched yall play Greenback and you have one tall kid who does not like to be physical at all an mr. football T-Rob will lock him down or Malcolm Jones, whichever Coach Grider chooses......One final comment I will leave people with for a little while is....I feel confident that our Defense can stop Grace, but the question is can Grace stop US????? And by the way...we have seen every formation possible this year so nothing will suprise us: PowerI, Veer, Wildcat, Shotgun, Wishbone.....

What kind of prediction is that PEPSI MAN. Our offense can put up atleats 35 to 40 points against any team. You better get your stats correct. These guys are hungry for a championship. I feel it coming in cookville. You better bring your A game. When you lose no excuses. Our QB had well over 200 passing last night. So your secondary better be ready for the AIR ATTACK!!!!!!!!!! O im sorry dont forget the 200 yard rushing we had last night to. Just want you to keep that in mind.

Rams - 41

SP - 28

:thumb:

i just glad we do not play boyd or polk if your athletes are as great as you say. they must have guys going to striaght to the NFL. i like you over confidence your right you guys need to just show up and we might just stay in the locker room or if you guys stare at us before the game well we just might walk off the field. thats not fair. let me ask you guy something after the game will your guys be signing autographs after the game? if so maybe some of our fan could bring there kids on the field and sigh our babies lol.

What kind of prediction is that PEPSI MAN. Our offense can put up atleats 35 to 40 points against any team. You better get your stats correct. These guys are hungry for a championship. I feel it coming in cookville. You better bring your A game. When you lose no excuses. Our QB had well over 200 passing last night. So your secondary better be ready for the AIR ATTACK!!!!!!!!!! O im sorry dont forget the 200 yard rushing we had last night to. Just want you to keep that in mind.

Rams - 41

SP - 28

:thumb:

You know RamFanOne there is a very good mental instituion in the chattanooga area that I can Recommend for you....No way at all Grace scores 5 td's...they will have trouble getting 3 td's

i just glad we do not play boyd or polk if your athletes are as great as you say. they must have guys going to striaght to the NFL. i like you over confidence your right you guys need to just show up and we might just stay in the locker room or if you guys stare at us before the game well we just might walk off the field. thats not fair. let me ask you guy something after the game will your guys be signing autographs after the game? if so maybe some of our fan could bring there kids on the field and sigh our babies lol.

Polk we played the worst half ever....scored 28 points in one quarter about and should have won the game....Boyd our mr. everything qb was out....enough said.....ask anybody that knows SP and you guys think we are crazy but you have not seen athletes like SP is fixing to throw at you....We are fixing to hit you guys right in the mouth and make you like it :thumb:

you poor grace fans are in for something so NASTY that none of you can even begin to understand it right now!!! ;)

i would love to see the hope just lift off that home crowd and drift away as the game goes on. ;)

it's gonna start off terrible for you, then it's just gonna get worse for 48 consecutive minutes!!! ;)

the snoball says, pirates never lose control, total domination.

you think i'm joking... because i'm not. :thumb:

so you only have one good player is that what you are saying without your qb you can not win. how many total yards did you have in the boyd game about 50 scored off two blocked punts. does not sound to me like you have so many great players.

We have great players....T-Rob is a very Rare player who can do it all...running or passing...he makes our offense click in the SHOTGUN...if he was ever out...we could switch to the Wing-T and shove the Ball right down your throat....Do not EVER question the athletes of SP...that is the dumbest thing I have heard someone say....In fact, Our third and fourth string running back would start for you guys I am sure as well as our back up recievers cause they can fly....So after we kick yalls tail this year...we will do it in a different fashion next year :thumb: So put that in your pipe and smoke it MR.

you poor grace fans are in for something so NASTY that none of you can even begin to understand it right now!!! ;)

i would love to see the hope just lift off that home crowd and drift away as the game goes on. ;)

it's gonna start off terrible for you, then it's just gonna get worse for 48 consecutive minutes!!! ;)

the snoball says, pirates never lose control, total domination.

you think i'm joking... because i'm not. :thumb:

Agreed, see this Trousdale poster knows the quality of football we play, just like we know how they play...When we get to the semi's just like TC its hard to beat us because we have been there before....We will not overlook Grace, but we will come out and play very very physical, PREPARE TO GET HIT! Our boys love contact!!