South Pittsburg AT Grace Christian

powerp

Ya'll Don't Worry About The Lil Trousertrouts. The Reb's Gonna Drain That Sewer Ditch And Wipe It Dry With YellowJacket Arse. :idea:

meet butchie folks, he's this years doe eyed post thanksgiving desert for the jackets, be gentle he don't know how similar we are with you fellas fine program. come friday night he'll think yall changed your team colors and moved to hartsville. :roflol:

Lol, I Know These Pirates. And They Know Me. And Thanks To The Pirates We Went Back To Work And Got A New Bag Of Tricks. It's Called A Defense, Which You'll Brag About Saturday Morning. :roflol:

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya'll Don't Worry About The Lil Trousertrouts. The Reb's Gonna Drain That Sewer Ditch And Wipe It Dry With YellowJacket Arse. :idea:

meet butchie folks, he's this years doe eyed post thanksgiving desert for the jackets, be gentle he don't know how similar we are with you fellas fine program. come friday night he'll think yall changed your team colors and moved to hartsville. ;)

Lol, I Know These Pirates. And They Know Me. And Thanks To The Pirates We Went Back To Work And Got A New Bag Of Tricks. It's Called A Defense, Which You'll Brag About Saturday Morning. :roflol:

i'll say, "them mckenzie boys were tough, tough as i ever seen, can't believe we only scored 31. they'll be back next year. getn beat in the semi's only makes teams better." ;):roflol:

I'm hearing that GCA is alot like the 2006 Temple team that embarrassed the pirates. :roflol: I personally believe the 2009 Pirates are perhaps a better team than the Pirates of 2006, but this might just be the closest game of the playoffs for SP. :roflol:

I was told the same thing. SP will get embarrassed again. I cann't wait to hear how Temple cheated,In 06,they will said the same thing after Friday.......... plus they will turn on each other, their team and coachs

This team is much better than 06 and Grace will not embarrass the Pirates...Might be the other way around....and I am just going to throw this out their...but Grace if we get up early and our leading by a comfortable margin in the fourth do not try to hurt our players :idea:

This won't happen. That comment was made by some poor mouthed Greenback fans about an incident that happened in the playoffs last year. BOTH players were ejected. It was 50/50 from what I could see, take it for what its worth.

I have catching up to do, sorry for all the posts, just answering posts.

Thanks for all the "football" responses on my earlier post about what to expect.

Silver I saw you wanted an unbiased opinion on this game so I'll give you my thoughts. I have never seen your team play. So I do not know what you bring to the table. If you can get pressure on the QB, you may have a chance to slow the offense down. That is what we did last year when he was actually playing, but a year is a long time to improve. We did not let that speed get started, which some of it was slowed due to the poor field conditions. I just do not think anyone in 1A has the horses to slow down there high powered offense. What type of offense do you guys run? I think for you guys to have a shot, you will have to try and outscore them. That is a lot easier said than done, cuase they had one of the best, if not the best defenses we faced all year. We have a very special defense this year, plus they were missing a big tiem player, so we were able to slow that speed down. I think the Pirates take this one by atleast 3 tds.

Silver I saw you wanted an unbiased opinion on this game so I'll give you my thoughts. I have never seen your team play. So I do not know what you bring to the table. If you can get pressure on the QB, you may have a chance to slow the offense down. That is what we did last year when he was actually playing, but a year is a long time to improve. We did not let that speed get started, which some of it was slowed due to the poor field conditions. I just do not think anyone in 1A has the horses to slow down there high powered offense. What type of offense do you guys run? I think for you guys to have a shot, you will have to try and outscore them. That is a lot easier said than done, cuase they had one of the best, if not the best defenses we faced all year. We have a very special defense this year, plus they were missing a big tiem player, so we were able to slow that speed down. I think the Pirates take this one by atleast 3 tds.

Mine is on our thread

Does Grace have a track around their field?? With little seating I am sure it will be 4-5 deep around the field from our folks....Knox will be packed out Friday Night...Good gate it seems like...glad we get half :blink:

There's a big hill that the stadium sits at the bottom of. I can't remember if any part of it is inside the fence or not. If so then it could offer a view to those who get there in time.

If our fans wanted to walk across the endzone to get to the other side because of mud...well...I am sure 99% of us would walk across regardless of who told us not to ;)

Anyways they better have more than a 60 person bleacher...they will have that many people there from our side 2 hours before the game

We have visitors seating this year, with a sidewalk leading around the field to the seats. CAK brought approx. 1000-1200, maybe more fans and were fine. I walked over and visited friends at halftime, they said the stadium was fine.

The hill is INSIDE the fence, you can try to throw a TARP, not a blanket, it will be wet. I haven't heard if they are bringing extra seating in, hope they do, we want you to have a decent experience (unless you are Greenback).

Man, just saw them pictures....yalls home side is small...I do not even want to imagine what the away side looks like...and it looks like a fence blocks the field so you can not stand below the bleachers...do not know if I am accurate or not....but man....Sp fans are going to be rocking the place Friday Night....I am offically changing the name of Graces field from Disneyworld or whatever it is to the tin can...cause were going to be packed like a bunch of sardines!!!! Oh well come dressed warm...and get ready to yell :blink:

You guys have to remember, this stadium wasn't here until 3 years ago. We made huge upgrades this year, however, its still small. We're proud of it, and proud of where the Class of 2010 RAMS have brought our program. Thanks RAMS!

I don't think the SP fans will worry much about seating. I remember in 2003 when Boyd and SP played twice that year. Boyd won state and I would say SP was a legit #2 in the state that year. We had not done our stadium upgrades but they still brought the whole town to stand on the track. Was probably the most packed I have ever seen Boyd for a game. Those Pirate fans will find somewhere to watch, even if they are in tree's. :blink: