Mckenzie At Trousdale

Butchie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

butchie earlier it sounded like you hunt alot, you killed anything worthwhile this year?

Nah, never heard of talking a deer to death. :thumb:

nice one grunt, :lol:

i've never understood these guy's that go hunting with arrows and guns. just not sporting enough to me. shucks, the last deer i killed was with a triumph and my shoulder. :thumb:^_^

butchie earlier it sounded like you hunt alot, you killed anything worthwhile this year?

Nah, never heard of talking a deer to death. :thumb:

nice one grunt, :thumb:

i've never understood these guy's that go hunting with arrows and guns. just not sporting enough to me. shucks, the last deer i killed was with a triumph and my shoulder. :lol:^_^

Sounds Like A Painful Experience. Did You Mount Him On The Stove Or The Wall? ^_^

Well Thanks For Your Confidence Grunt. I Was However Able To Negotiate With An 9 Point. He Was A Tough Cookie To Say The Least. But Happy To Report After Careful, And Deliberate, Negotiations I Won The Argument. :thumb:

hahaha, i believe every word of that. what kinda yankees are you entertaining butch, God only hope they aint true blue massholes. :thumb:

Sounds Like A Painful Experience. Did You Mount Him On The Stove Or The Wall? :thumb:

i had a friend go back to the field and give'em his last rights, while i slowly drove home. i was very fortunate, only bruised my leg for about 3 weeks, didn't even lay the bike down. it's pretty amazing what us ole yellow jackets can do when we lower our shoulder.

:lol::thumb:

hahaha, i believe every word of that. what kinda yankees are you entertaining butch, God only hope they aint true blue massholes. :thumb:

Northern Illinois Loudmouth Disrespectful Know-It-All Mines Better Than Yours In-Lawed Suns A Beeches.

Get The Picture!......I'm Headed East Tomorrow, Got Me A Villa Rented At Lake Tansi Village And Aint Coming Back Til They Leave. But If My Wife Reads This, :lol: I Love Your Family Dear! :thumb:

Northern Illinois Loudmouth Disrespectful Know-It-All Mines Better Than Yours In-Lawed Suns A Beeches.

Get The Picture!......I'm Headed East Tomorrow, Got Me A Villa Rented At Lake Tansi Village And Aint Coming Back Til They Leave. But If My Wife Reads This, :lol: I Love Your Family Dear! :thumb:

Was you orginally a northener?

Get The Picture!......I'm Headed East Tomorrow, Got Me A Villa Rented At Lake Tansi Village And Aint Coming Back Til They Leave. But If My Wife Reads This, ^_^ I Love Your Family Dear! :lol:

say it's the everyday garden variety then. :thumb:

don't forget to bring up the "war of northern aggression" at dinner tomorrow. ^_^

Was you orginally a northener?

ole muffin's got his claws out today! ^_^