Mckenzie At Trousdale

Butchie

Wake up hosers! Its time to get the party started! Quit dreaming about that turkey wing your gonna get down at the shelter tomorrow! :thumb:

Mcdowell? Is It True You Jacket Fans Just Hang Around The Stadium And Live At The Creekbank? Sleeping Under Rocks, And Eating At The Local Shelter? And If You Think This Question Is Stupid, Read The Ones You Had For Me? :lol::thumb: Shelter? Wannab Your Killing Me!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure Butchie will be here to catch my back in the AM BUT, we don't want no sesame seed bun!!! We want it plain and simple "whip ur butt" style and we'll find our own condoments.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME HOME COL. REB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumb::thumb:

And We Want All Ya Lil Yellowjackets Healthy And In Uniform And Mustered Up And Front And Center. So's Ya Have No Excuses For The Loss. :lol:

If the game is half as entertaining as this thread :roflol: katy bar the door !! Them rebels look impressive on film for sure and i hear great things about their defense but they will be put to the test friday night. The road ends here TC wins 21 - 7 On a side note i hear there will be some alabama fans at the game so overlook the powdered hamsters in the mens room :thumb: good luck jackets

If the game is half as entertaining as this thread :roflol: katy bar the door !! Them rebels look impressive on film for sure and i hear great things about their defense but they will be put to the test friday night. The road ends here TC 21 - 7 On a side note i hear there will be some alabama fans at the game so overlook the powdered hamsters in the mens room :thumb: good luck jackets

Bama Fans? What Kinda Place Ya'll Running Over There? My Lord, I Aint Sitting or Pissing Next To A Dang Tide Fan! I'll Just Hang Out With The Drunk Mothers At The Gate. LOL :thumb: