Liberty Tech vs. Giles County - Semifinals

ftball1956

I don't do volnation, but from what I've seen from many collegiate QB's this year, 12 is taller, stronger in the pocket and has a better arm than many. JMHO

I heard through the grapevine that Bo has a verbal with UTM. You know if this is true?

I don't have a clue......I've heard that from you a few times.....but as far as 12 goes I wouldn't call you a reliable source. I have seen LSU's QB play and as far as skill and field awareness....12 is already ahead of him. I would like to see several of the Cats get some offers, I think they are deserving.

I've never said he had a verbal with them though. I heard this from a pretty reliable source but I can understand why you wouldn't believe me :lol: I heard he was keeping his options open though. You think he is already ahead of Jefferson? I don't know all about that. I agree that there are many Cats derserving of offers.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen LSU's QB play and as far as skill and field awareness....12 is already ahead of him.

Alright, come on now... i think he's a great QB, but it's a big jump to the next level for any player. I don't know how "field aware" he would look against an SEC defense right now. Statements like this are ignorant and unfair to the player.

Overall numbers of qb's in the state please post mike..and duels threats on both sides of the ball

Here are some overall numbers: games played/pass yds/tds/ints/rush yds/tds/fumbles

Wallace (Giles) 13 2727 32 5 737 8 8

Poteete (Dekalb) 12 2959 32 5 702 7 0

Pugh (Zion) 11 2847 26 7 182 7 1

Overby (Jackson Uni.) 12 2696 44 4 317 3 4

Brunetti (MUS) 10 1705 19 0 348 10 5

These are the best QB's in the state and the only stat he leads is rush yds.

I have seen LSU's QB play and as far as skill and field awareness....12 is already ahead of him.

Alright, come on now... i think he's a great QB, but it's a big jump to the next level for any player. I don't know how "field aware" he would look against an SEC defense right now. Statements like this are ignorant and unfair to the player.

In all fairness....the LSU games I've seen the QB looked lost and struggled at most all times. I'd just like to see our Giles boy do well and go far....that goes for all of them.

Overall numbers of qb's in the state please post mike..and duels threats on both sides of the ball

Here are some overall numbers: games played/pass yds/tds/ints/rush yds/tds/fumbles

There is one other number you posted which he leads in...games-13, thats really the biggest and most important number you posted, especially at this time when you do or die. Of the top QB's you listed his team is the only one still in the hunt. Also this season from what I have seen of him he is a very unselfish player.

MikeWinchell wrote:

arshad221 wrote:

There is one other number you posted which he leads in...games-13, thats really the biggest and most important number you posted, especially at this time when you do or die. Of the top QB's you listed his team is the only one still in the hunt. Also this season from what I have seen of him he is a very unselfish player. Exactly likerock he is performing under alot of pressure...Wallace 13 games 167-237 70 pct completion rating..32 tds, 5 ints, 2727 yrds and a qb rating of 139..Brunetti has 1705 yrds and 19 tds as he posted..Bo is not on a pass oriented team they are balanced so he doesnt pass that much also he has more passing yards then brunetti also I cant understand where people think Bo speed isnt good that kid can run fast..he has more passin yards then overby bo's rushin yards are also sick too..what is a zion? :lol: who do they play? nobody so he is off my list!!! Poteete is basically in a pass oriented offense so of course he will have more passing yards...Imo Bo is the truth the only thing I can think of about brunetti is that his grades are better and he goes to a very good private school..

arshad...I never thought that much about 12's speed, always knew he was a fine runner, but when he absolutely toasted Lipscombs defense I became a believer. As much speed as DL always boasts and admittedly has when he hit the stretch it was all over with. I'm really looking for 22 to have a big game this week as well, if we can get him the ball in that intemediate space he can show everyone his high gear.

Exactly likerock he is performing under alot of pressure...Wallace 13 games 167-237 70 pct completion rating..32 tds, 5 ints, 2727 yrds and a qb rating of 139..Brunetti has 1705 yrds and 19 tds as he posted..Bo is not on a pass oriented team they are balanced so he doesnt pass that much also he has more passing yards then brunetti also I cant understand where people think Bo speed isnt good that kid can run fast..he has more passin yards then overby bo's rushin yards are also sick too..what is a zion? :lol: who do they play? nobody so he is off my list!!! Poteete is basically in a pass oriented offense so of course he will have more passing yards...Imo Bo is the truth the only thing I can think of about brunetti is that his grades are better and he goes to a very good private school..

Bo is in a more pass oriented offense than the majority of the schools in Tennessee. He does have more passing yards then Brunetti, he doesn't quite have the same offers though. Overby has 44 Td passes, idc who you are that is good. What is a zion? Man you need to read the bible. Zion is the holy land, you know Isreal? Also mount zion? They are also a pretty good school in tennessee.

Why don't you ever answer my questions that I ask?

arshad...I never thought that much about 12's speed, always knew he was a fine runner, but when he absolutely toasted Lipscombs defense I became a believer. As much speed as DL always boasts and admittedly has when he hit the stretch it was all over with. I'm really looking for 22 to have a big game this week as well, if we can get him the ball in that intemediate space he can show everyone his high gear.

I liked what we did with Smith last week in the passing game. We need to get him into open space a little more too. He is one of the fastest, if not the fastest, players on the team.