Liberty Tech vs. Giles County - Semifinals

ftball1956

Naw im no midget I assure you...all I have is respect for the bobcats football team..Its these haters on here that are from our town that bother me..Some people on here sound real jealous :lol: And Mike can talk all he want on coacht but I bet he won't bother me face to face I promise all of you that much :lol: I probably wont see him and then he will get back on here after the game and talk smack about the team or Bo or me...He probably goin for Giles Co now but if they lose he will be on here doggin them out..dude is a coward and a loser foreal :lol:

I know I can talk all I want on Coacht :lol: and I probably will be on here after the game talking smack just like you. You are doing the same thing as me and you don't even realize it.

I've always supported the Bobcats, ask anyone on this site. They are my team.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he's talked his share of smack on here this year but if its done anything he has challenged and inspired 12 to lift his level of play all year, and 12 has done just that.[/quote

He keeps sayin that the bobcats are his team??? But everytime I see his posts he is bashing or puttin Bo down...Man Bo has played better then any qb in the state period. Offense and Defense that kid is awesome!!! He is sayin he's a fan but he is so sarcastic when it comes to alot of things on here or volnation dude is a jerk!!! He wants to be 12, He wish he could have played like 12 :lol: and keep correcting my grammer cause im honestly not in a typing contest mikejockkillerwinchell :lol:

Well he's talked his share of smack on here this year but if its done anything he has challenged and inspired 12 to lift his level of play all year, and 12 has done just that.

I have challenged Bo as well as the rest of the team. That was my goal all along :lol:

Well its time to start talkin smack to the defensive front 8, because that is where this weeks success will come from. They have improved and stepped up again and again all year, this week will be a large step.

He keeps sayin that the bobcats are his team??? But everytime I see his posts he is bashing or puttin Bo down...Man Bo has played better then any qb in the state period. Offense and Defense that kid is awesome!!! He is sayin he's a fan but he is so sarcastic when it comes to alot of things on here or volnation dude is a jerk!!! He wants to be 12, He wish he could have played like 12 :lol: and keep correcting my grammer cause im honestly not in a typing contest mikejockkillerwinchell :lol:

They are my team. What have I said that was bashing the TEAM? Bo is a really good QB, I never said he wasn't. He's not the best in the state but he's good. I will keep correcting your grammer because it is horrible. I see you figured out the nickname game though :lol:

Well he's talked his share of smack on here this year but if its done anything he has challenged and inspired 12 to lift his level of play all year, and 12 has done just that.

I have challenged Bo as well as the rest of the team. That was my goal all along :lol:

Well its time to start talkin smack to the defensive front 8, because that is where this weeks success will come from. They have improved and stepped up again and again all year, this week will be a large step.

I think our front 8 is fine. We have the best D-line I have seen in a while. The secondary is the unit that needs talking to this week.

Overall numbers of qb's in the state please post mike..and duels threats on both sides of the ball..Im not worried about my grammer :lol: You just be worried that I don't findout who you are at the game friday im done talkin :lol:

Numbers don't always represent who is the best. West Virginia thought Barry Brunetti was better. I think they probably know what they are talking about. Bo is definately in the top 3 though. I'm not worried. Why don't you ever answer my questions?

I don't do volnation, but from what I've seen from many collegiate QB's this year, 12 is taller, stronger in the pocket and has a better arm than many. JMHO

I heard through the grapevine that Bo has a verbal with UTM. You know if this is true?

I don't have a clue......I've heard that from you a few times.....but as far as 12 goes I wouldn't call you a reliable source. I have seen LSU's QB play and as far as skill and field awareness....12 is already ahead of him. I would like to see several of the Cats get some offers, I think they are deserving.