Liberty Tech vs. Giles County - Semifinals

ftball1956

Liberty is going to be the biggest test yet for the Cats. I believe they are up to it. It WILL be a closer game than last week's however. If our secondary can stop the pass attack of Liberty then we will win by 2 or more TDs. If we can't stop the passing game, then I see it coming down to the wire. No one will stop our offense, although Greenville's D sound's pretty tough....but lets not get ahead of ourselves.

I agree Mikey. Lot of athletes on the Liberty squad. I would like a Liberty T fan's info on seniors, juniors, sophomore numbers. I find it interesting that both teams defensive pa's are so close. I'll say this one will come down to a gut check on a couple of plays. One of them will be the difference in the game.

:idea:

We will also get to see which one of the two Mr. Football finalists wants the award more.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mikey you know I hate to agree with you, but we do see eye to eye on some things. Your new fan does need a little grammar class time. I know BO wants the award, but he will be the first to tell you that the team around him and the coaches is the main reason he is up for the award. Since this award is and individual award this does not fit into the TEAM concept that has been so sucessful all year, so until the TEAM is finished for the year this other award will be a second thought. Now on to the important stuff, the game will be electric. Not sure what kind of crowd LTM has played in front of all year but I will say this will be the largest, and loudest.

By looking at other ltm threads they arent big posters they apparently let their team do all the talking. But WE on the other hand like to give them a helping hand. Their last thread for a third round game barely made three pages at game time. Wish I had a lap top for my deer stand but I will have to check back in later I feel this might get heated up today.

Mikey you know I hate to agree with you, but we do see eye to eye on some things. Your new fan does need a little grammar class time. I know BO wants the award, but he will be the first to tell you that the team around him and the coaches is the main reason he is up for the award. Since this award is and individual award this does not fit into the TEAM concept that has been so sucessful all year, so until the TEAM is finished for the year this other award will be a second thought. Now on to the important stuff, the game will be electric. Not sure what kind of crowd LTM has played in front of all year but I will say this will be the largest, and loudest.

By looking at other ltm threads they arent big posters they apparently let their team do all the talking. But WE on the other hand like to give them a helping hand. Their last thread for a third round game barely made three pages at game time. Wish I had a lap top for my deer stand but I will have to check back in later I feel this might get heated up today.

Liberty Tech fans support their young men it seems as does Giles County fans...with full heart! You may not see alot of posts from LTM supporters but it doesn't mean we are not here. :lol: As I have said in other posts, Liberty has a great respect for the Giles County team and Mr. Bo Wallace and your team's accomplishments in this 2009 season. From all I have read about this young man, he is very deserving of the nomination (Mr. Football Finalist). We also are very proud of our own Mr. Bryson Crowder for his nomination and our Crusaders' great season. Both young men are class acts and have a bright future ahead of them. You will also find that LTM football is first 'TEAM' above all other. They play as 'one' and I definitely think this the key to all great football organizations. This also comes along with great coaching... These young man have played with full heart and soul this year with a goal in mind ....... I believe this to be a well-matched game between two great teams that are both full of extrodinary athletes in their respective positions.

Liberty Tech supporters look forward to being in Pulaski on Friday night and cheering on our Crusaders! We may not be 3,000+ sitting across from ya, but we are some very loud West TN high school football fans! :idea:

Wish both sides a great game and know we are ready for summmmm football!!!!! Hope the deer hunting this morning was successful. :huh: Figuring out a way to have laptop (coacht) and deer hunting at the same time ... what could be better!

GO CRUSADERS ... Moving on Up! :idea:

Liberty is a relatively new school(Less than 10 years old I think) They don't have as many celebrated Alumni who live to post on coacht as Giles Co. does.Plus They've got a great football team.

Liberty was started in August 2003 ... Appreciate the comment Hawse40 :idea: We are very proud of our Liberty Tech Crusaders and what the football organization has accomplished in the short 6 years of existence. Many of these young men (football players) have been together since flag football in the younger days and take great pride & ownership in their Liberty football 'TEAM' :idea: This 2009/2010 football class has had a goal from the beginning of the summer training ... they have taken every game this season as each is just as important as the next and taking nothing for granted. The coaching staff of Liberty is also to be commended on their teaching of respect & discipline on and off the field. LTM football organization is to be applauded for their accomplishments just as every team that has made it this far! We (supporters/fans) appreciate them giving us the opportunity to share this great season with them!

GO CRUSADERS ... Moving on Up! :lol:

Yeah, I'm not quite as bad as people make me out to be :D I make some good points when people look past my style of posting also. In order for the TEAM to put forth their best effort, Wallace will have to put forth his. He is the heart of this team. Not the whole body but the heart.

Coacht in the woods would be nice :D

Yeah, I'm not quite as bad as people make me out to be :D I make some good points when people look past my style of posting also. In order for the TEAM to put forth their best effort, Wallace will have to put forth his. He is the heart of this team. Not the whole body but the heart.

Coacht in the woods would be nice :D

Mike. Best post you have ever made and exactly right on the money. Giles strength all year has been teamwork. I know you hear it all the time but the cats walk the walk. From the sound of things posted by ftball1956. I find it ironic that these two teams are matched up. Giles players also have fought on the same baseball & football fields since they were 5 years old. Sometimes on the same team and sometimes as foes. Counting this year, Every player I believe is experiencing his 4th straight year of playoff games. Cracks me up that the fans were so nervous at the half because we were only leading 8 to 3. I went to the concession stand and walked over to watch them coming back onto the field. Players were calm. Coaches calm. You could see and feel the focus. That comes only from believing in each other. #12 is the heartbeat but there are at least 28 other young men that will be in action on the field that will make a play. There are about 32 more learning, watching, and are ready to go also. :D

I doubt it :D Mike is a sarcastic hater that's all I was pointing out so please stop co signing with him..Ive just seen so many crazy post of people bashing Bo and I got tired of it..So dadtimesfive you have no idea what youre talkin about and im honestly not a fan of mikes sorry dry.gif I talk to Bo every few days and he has my full support through all of this, that man deserves all the credit in the world as well as his team :D

Ok I will give you guys a few more points of interest about the CATS. Alot of these players have played other sports together, baseball esp. Some played on the 15yr old Babe Ruth team that won the State, others played on the 14yr old team that won Babe Ruth State and finally there are some that played on the 13 yr old team that also won the state. I know all this rambling about baseball doesnt mean anything to most, but what it tells me is that this group of young men know how to win and they know how to win in pressure situations and big games. I am proud these boys are a part of my life and my childrens life, couldnt ask for a better group to be around. I have had the privelage to coach alot of these boys in other sports and I know what they are capable of. Both teams and fans have alot to be thankful for but remeber these chances dont come around often enjoy it all that you can. GO BOBCATS!!!!

Ok I will give you guys a few more points of interest about the CATS. Alot of these players have played other sports together, baseball esp. Some played on the 15yr old Babe Ruth team that won the State, others played on the 14yr old team that won Babe Ruth State and finally there are some that played on the 13 yr old team that also won the state. I know all this rambling about baseball doesnt mean anything to most, but what it tells me is that this group of young men know how to win and they know how to win in pressure situations and big games. I am proud these boys are a part of my life and my childrens life, couldnt ask for a better group to be around. I have had the privelage to coach alot of these boys in other sports and I know what they are capable of. Both teams and fans have alot to be thankful for but remeber these chances dont come around often enjoy it all that you can. GO BOBCATS!!!!

Yea I remember when Bo use to pitch in little league, Him and blaze had some live arms :D

Hey arshad221, all these Bo haters is the reason I got on here. Now all this ruckus you are starting is not helping the situation. Mikey is having a come around since the DL game, it kinda helps when his idol McAdams had all that good stuff to say about Bo. Even mikey knows now that the dl monkey is off our back, the sky is the limit for this bunch, now a speed bump called liberty is in the way. We all can get on board and make it a smooth ride or do what you are doing now and making the bump bigger. I know you mean well, but we got this covered. Got pie pans hanging all over the county.