Liberty Tech vs. Giles County - Semifinals

ftball1956

Hey arshad221, all these Bo haters is the reason I got on here. Now all this ruckus you are starting is not helping the situation. Mikey is having a come around since the DL game, it kinda helps when his idol McAdams had all that good stuff to say about Bo. Even mikey knows now that the dl monkey is off our back, the sky is the limit for this bunch, now a speed bump called liberty is in the way. We all can get on board and make it a smooth ride or do what you are doing now and making the bump bigger. I know you mean well, but we got this covered. Got pie pans hanging all over the county.

Yea I understand some people didnt really believe in Giles County and youre right the DL monkey is off our back..Ive seen film on libertys spencer brooks he is a nice scrambling qb and crowder is fast but not as fast as they gas him up to be. Due to liberty players playin both sides of the ball I don't think they have faced an all around sound defense like Giles County I think they will tire down trying to run and gun..If we can stop crowder we can stop liberty. :D

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey arshad221, all these Bo haters is the reason I got on here. Now all this ruckus you are starting is not helping the situation. Mikey is having a come around since the DL game, it kinda helps when his idol McAdams had all that good stuff to say about Bo. Even mikey knows now that the dl monkey is off our back, the sky is the limit for this bunch, now a speed bump called liberty is in the way. We all can get on board and make it a smooth ride or do what you are doing now and making the bump bigger. I know you mean well, but we got this covered. Got pie pans hanging all over the county.

I'm trying my best Dad, but people like this guy always come around trying to start stuff and bringing up the past. His english has gotten better since we pointed it out to him though :D

This team's future is up to them. If they play the way they can, no one can beat them.

I may be a Bo "hater"(although I've been keeping my mouth shut lately), but Arshad's a Mike hater :D It's okay man, it's understandable.

I'm trying my best Dad, but people like this guy always come around trying to start stuff and bringing up the past. His english has gotten better since we pointed it out to him though :D

This team's future is up to them. If they play the way they can, no one can beat them.

I may be a Bo "hater"(although I've been keeping my mouth shut lately), but Arshad's a Mike hater :D It's okay man, it's understandable.

You're a real coward mike foreal..I simply pointed out that you were a hater, I wasnt trying to start anything..It's nice that you can talk over coacht but I will be at the game friday :D Youre right you are a Bo hater cause youre not him..you wanna have that lime light don't you? :o Cowards always post talking smack on coacht its ridiculous

Youre cool with me man and im really not trying to start anything with anyone..I can see that you have alot of support in the Bobcats..But mikey is a biddy boo boo foreal :D

If we are fortunate enough to make it to Cookeville again, I will put dadtimesfive on the back of my shirt andwe can all meet on the field after the game, with no hard feelings, if eveeryone else will do the same. I will have no hard feelings one way or the other. This is just like football, its just a game.

That's what's up :D

I still think GC is ...too deep...too much...too focused.

I don't care who the underdog is....you will have to play 4 hard quarters with GC.

I have often said Bo is the difference. This has never been to slight anyone else.....he is the difference at his position.

PLUS....this game is being played at Giles.......that is going to be an advanage for them.

Hope that officiating crew gets rotated out. Consistency is the key to a good official...let them play or call it tight....but be consistent.........a good official is one that you barely notice during the game.

I think this is Page 5 on this thread. Remember that I advise GC to watch themselves on the edge when blocking and on pass plays in the interior line. This is where late round officials watch the closest......at the point of attack.....and don't come close to lining up in the neutral zone

I hear that Liberty is big......but are they quick???

I still think GC is ...too deep...too much...too focused.

I don't care who the underdog is....you will have to play 4 hard quarters with GC.

I have often said Bo is the difference. This has never been to slight anyone else.....he is the difference at his position.

PLUS....this game is being played at Giles.......that is going to be an advanage for them.

Hope that officiating crew gets rotated out. Consistency is the key to a good official...let them play or call it tight....but be consistent.........a good official is one that you barely notice during the game.

I think this is Page 5 on this thread. Remember that I advise GC to watch themselves on the edge when blocking and on pass plays in the interior line. This is where late round officials watch the closest......at the point of attack.....and don't come close to lining up in the neutral zone

I hear that Liberty is big......but are they quick???

Ive seen film..Basically crowder is the gamebreaker..we have good coverage and we have a nice line..Ive seen them basically push and bully slower and weaker teams..this will be a matchup game honestly..if you lookup on tennessean.com we have three players in the top wideout stats, you really have to pick your poison with Giles County..

I think my cavs honestly shut down an gave crowder all he wanted!! The qb was wat stuffed us an scored libertys points!! We were under sized think our boys jus got winded pushn them big jokers around the first 3 quarters.... reminder it was 28 cc 21 liberty over half way threw the third we go bad winded an darius bass went down with a bad cramp!!!Pullin 4 liberty goodluck!!!

I'm trying my best Dad, but people like this guy always come around trying to start stuff and bringing up the past. His english has gotten better since we pointed it out to him though

I may be a Bo "hater"(although I've been keeping my mouth shut lately), but Arshad's a Mike hater :oops: It's okay man, it's understandable.

You're a real coward mike foreal..I simply pointed out that you were a hater, I wasnt trying to start anything..It's nice that you can talk over coacht but I will be at the game friday :oops: Youre right you are a Bo hater cause youre not him..you wanna have that lime light don't you? Cowards always post talking smack on coacht its ridiculous

You are feeding a monster Arshad...ask everyone else on coacht. It's going to get bad if you keep this up.

I talk on Coacht and go to the games as well, I've only missed 4 games. So if I see you friday, I'll come speak to you. I always like a little conversation. :x You are a Mike hater because you want to be like Mike :D

If cowards always post talking smack on coacht, then doesn't that make you a coward??? :lol: Think before you post my friend.

If we are fortunate enough to make it to Cookeville again, I will put dadtimesfive on the back of my shirt andwe can all meet on the field after the game, with no hard feelings, if eveeryone else will do the same. I will have no hard feelings one way or the other. This is just like football, its just a game.

Ha Sounds like a plan. :oops: