Roy's Semifinal Matchups

Roy Dillard

I made another little website here for everyone to read about my write up about each game. I will tell you what my Murphy Fair book says about the matchups. Everyone seemed to enjoy it last time.

South Pittsburg and Grace Christian

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and we have never played these Grace boys. My book says they have some real fast boys. My book says this Campbell boy is 5 foot 9 inches and 195 pounds and he is the fastest person on the team. Let me ask you Grace people a question. How fast does this Campbell boy run the 50 yard dash in? He must be really fast. Does he chase chickens to make him fast on Friday night. You think Im joking cause Im not. My book also says Grace has a pass catcher named Eric Williams that is 6 foot 5 inches and 220 pounds. Is this boy being recruited by any SEC schools. What kind of offense do you run? With a pass catcher this size, you should run the Patriot offense. I watch Tom Brady all the time and they have a good offense. That coach at Grace should make these boys lift weights this week so they will be strong and good for Friday night. I know Grider will have our boys lifting weights this week.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd Buchanan and Rockwood

My book says this will be a good game. I have seen Boyd play and they have some real good boys on defense that will hit real hard and good. They have some real big ole strong boys on the line that can knock a hole for that Beasley boy to run through. He is a real fast runner. That coach must make him wear some ankle weights during practice to make him real fast on Friday night. Let me ask you Boyd people a question. Is any SEC schools looking at him? He would make a real good college runner. My book says this Rockwood team went 4-6 last year and alot of their boys graduated. Let me ask you Rockwood people a question. Have you played a team this year that is better than Boyd? What kind of offense do you run? Do you get in that shotgun like the Patriots do with Tom Brady? That coach should make these Rockwood boys lift alot of weights this week so that they will be good and strong. They will have to knock some big holes in that line for their runners to run through.

I made another little website here for everyone to read about my write up about each game. I will tell you what my Murphy Fair book says about the matchups. Everyone seemed to enjoy it last time.

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and we have never played these Grace boys. My book says they have some real fast boys. My book says this Campbell boy is 5 foot 9 inches and 195 pounds and he is the fastest person on the team. Let me ask you Grace people a question. How fast does this Campbell boy run the 50 yard dash in? He must be really fast. Does he chase chickens to make him fast on Friday night. You think Im joking cause Im not. My book also says Grace has a pass catcher named Eric Williams that is 6 foot 5 inches and 220 pounds. Is this boy being recruited by any SEC schools. What kind of offense do you run? With a pass catcher this size, you should run the Patriot offense. I watch Tom Brady all the time and they have a good offense. That coach at Grace should make these boys lift weights this week so they will be strong and good for Friday night. I know Grider will have our boys lifting weights this week.

The 6"5 kid is not a big threat when Malcolm or Terrell plays in his face...saw him against Greenback and he struggled with bump n run coverage

McKenzie and Trousdale County

I was reading in my book this morning about this game. Trousdale always has some big ole strong good boys that will hit you real hard. That coach must make them lift weights everyday to stay that strong. You think Im joking cause Im not. Let me ask you McKenzie people a question. Is your boys better than when they played my team back in 2007? I remember that game. Did that coach make your boys lift weights the week before that state game? It sure did not look like it. I always looked forward to playing on that durn creekbank. Those ladies at the concession stand would always fill my thermos up with warm water to mix with my hot cocoa. Let me ask you McKenzie people another question. How fast does that Johnson boy and Bowden boy run their 50 yard dash time in? That coach should make them wear some ankle weights this week and chase some chickens so they will be real fast for the game Friday. You think its a joke cause its not.

Roy Reading This Post Is Like Dejavu....I Know Ole Butchie Has Read This Somewherelse. But Let Me Ask You A Question Roy? I Sense A Lil Favortism In Your Post Roy.....As A Good Media Man Giving Insight You Should Be Unbiased Roy. You Think I'm Kidding But I Am Not. :roll: Maybe Your A Sweater Vest Wearing South Pitt Fan Roy? Do You Drive A Beamer Roy? :lol:

I am just giving an unbiased opinion based on what my Murphy Fair book says Mr. Butchie. I dont know what a durn sweater vest is your talking about. That McKenzie coach better make those boys lift some extra weights this week and practice on those side body blocks. If they could do a side body block and knock a hole for their runners to run through it will help them. I thought I wasnt going to be able to go to the game last night because I didnt have a black shirt and it was too cold to wear my black tuxedo. Let me ask you South Pittsburg guys a question. Do you get one of those black shirts that Grider was supposed to be giving to every Pirate fan? They told me that they were all gone when I got to the stadium. That was a bunch of mess. Let me ask you Knoxville Grace people a question. I heard you had to walk a long ways from the parking lot to the stadium. Will they have a shuttle service to carry you to the game? I am looking forward to meeting some of you Grace people. If you want to know anything about our team find me on Friday and I will read my book too you. You think Im joking but Im not.

The 6"5 kid is not a big threat when Malcolm or Terrell plays in his face...saw him against Greenback and he struggled with bump n run coverage

The only way you saw E Williams was on the gcasports stream. He can take bump and run and make you look stupid. This is a guy that you need to give some respect to in your posts, he's a kid that was on the brink of going the wrong way and made himself better. He's a man among boys when he wants to be. I hope he gets fired up this week against you guys. He can dominate a game, when he wants to.

To BIG E, you've got 48 minutes or 96 minutes left in your HS career, you decide which one you want.

I am just giving an unbiased opinion based on what my Murphy Fair book says Mr. Butchie. I dont know what a durn sweater vest is your talking about. That McKenzie coach better make those boys lift some extra weights this week and practice on those side body blocks. If they could do a side body block and knock a hole for their runners to run through it will help them. I thought I wasnt going to be able to go to the game last night because I didnt have a black shirt and it was too cold to wear my black tuxedo. Let me ask you South Pittsburg guys a question. Do you get one of those black shirts that Grider was supposed to be giving to every Pirate fan? They told me that they were all gone when I got to the stadium. That was a bunch of mess. Let me ask you Knoxville Grace people a question. I heard you had to walk a long ways from the parking lot to the stadium. Will they have a shuttle service to carry you to the game? I am looking forward to meeting some of you Grace people. If you want to know anything about our team find me on Friday and I will read my book too you. You think Im joking but Im not.

Roy, no shuttle at the game, sorry, not quite as rich as some think we are. We will, however, have many tailgate's going that you can stop by for a nice snack on your walk to the stadium. Give me a buzz, PirateTom has my number, I might have you read some of your book to our group. Travel safe friend, look forward to having you and your friends at our school.

The only way you saw E Williams was on the gcasports stream. He can take bump and run and make you look stupid. This is a guy that you need to give some respect to in your posts, he's a kid that was on the brink of going the wrong way and made himself better. He's a man among boys when he wants to be. I hope he gets fired up this week against you guys. He can dominate a game, when he wants to.

To BIG E, you've got 48 minutes or 96 minutes left in your HS career, you decide which one you want.

Glad he has his head on straight now...but ed too tall jones aint going to beat the mighty pirates :bored: However, he might turn into seth skogen and light us up....The Pirates will be ready...When the coaches break down film tomorrow I am sure they will key on stopping him

Wayne County and Union City

I have reading in my Murphy Fair book this evening alot about this game. Wayne County has three good runners that are good hard runners. Dillon Warren Chase Graham and Lance Crews are all about 5 foot 10 inches and 185-190 pounds. Let me ask you Wayne County people a question. Which one of these boys has the fastest 50 yard dash time? Are their any SEC schools looking at these runners. It is always good to have more than one good runner. You think Im joking cause Im not. My book also says that Wayne County has some big ole boys that can knock a hole in the line. Hayden Franks is 6 foot 2 inches and 270 pounds and Cainan Stricklin is 6 foot 1 inch and 270 pounds. Does that coach make these boys lift weights everyday? It would make them real strong for the game Friday. My book says Union City is returning 14 of 22 starters this year. Let me ask you Union City people a question. Who replaced that Coltin Speed boy? It is always hard to replace a good runner like that. You think Im joking cause Im not. Murphy told me he was a real good runner. Murphy says that they have some real big strong boys too. Kendrick Price is 6 foot 1 inch and 218 pounds and Will Arnold that is 5 foot 10 inches and 330 pounds. That is a big ole boy. How much does this boy lift? That coach must be giving him protein shakes. Is any SEC schools looking at this boy? I was talking to Murphy about this game and Union City will probably win if they can knock some holes in that Wayne County line. Whoever lifts alot of weights this week will be the strongest on Friday.