Greeneville is the Chattanooga City Champs

LAD1

id like to start this saying... most underrated strength of schedule in the state is east tennessee/the NET, specifically NORTH EAST tennessee. GVille only lost to 3 teams. all three were away and two of the three are still playing, Elizabethton and Sullivan South, the only reason Tenn High isnt also is because of a fluke. so the end of the disrespect for the NET is hopefully over by now, especially after gvegas just sent the best three teams chatt-town had to offer...

no more disrespect, cuz you will see what happens when the NET puts you down!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

id like to start this saying... most underrated strength of schedule in the state is east tennessee/the NET, specifically NORTH EAST tennessee. GVille only lost to 3 teams. all three were away and two of the three are still playing, Elizabethton and Sullivan South, the only reason Tenn High isnt also is because of a fluke. so the end of the disrespect for the NET is hopefully over by now, especially after gvegas just sent the best three teams chatt-town had to offer...

Now, now, now! Before you start your CROWING, you must first of all know what you are crowing about. Before you consider yourself a self proclaimed Chattanooga City Champs you need to know that Red Bank High School is located in the City of Red Bank. Chattanooga Central Hgh School is located in Hamilton County and not in the city of Chattanooga. Brainerd is the only school that is located in Chattanooga. (Check your map)

Now, If you really want to think of yourself as Chattanooga City Champs. You might want to go less than 1/2 mile north of Moore Rd and turn right into the campus of Boyd Bucannan BUC's. They are a small 2A team that is still playing in the semi-finals. They have a 12-1 record. There 1 lost came at the hands of Red Bank in the lion den for RB first game of the season. They are located in the city of Chattanooga. And since you want to include those two other teams that are not in Chattanooga City you may want to play South Pittsburg. They are a smaller 1A team that are playing in the semi-finals.

Just a note: the Buc's got a bye and have only played 2 games so far. There offense has scored 46 point and they defense has give up 6. They SP's got a bye too. In there two games there offense has scored 96 point is these two games while their defense has allowed only7 I think. I could be wrong it maybe none. But you get the picture.

Because you beat RB by 1 point and two other very weak Chattanooga Area teams doesn't qualify you to be the Champs of the City of Chattanooga. Be careful!

Stay focus and beat WC and then go to Cookville and beat who ever. You don't get a big championship ring for beating three teams from Chattanooga Area in one year.

Trust me eating crow for 39 more weeks is not much fun enough barb is bakeing it with sautee for me.

Now I know that you little devils do not want any part of SP or BB! !A or 2A. As one of your fans told me "on any day any team" Friday night was your night go and enjoy it all but to call yourselves the Chattanooga City Champs I believe you have at least 2 more games in the Chatt Town to win that Chaamp and it would do you no good at all like the State Championship has to offer you all.

Goood luck Friday!

jwc

Now, now, now! Before you start your CROWING, you must first of all know what you are crowing about. Before you consider yourself a self proclaimed Chattanooga City Champs you need to know that Red Bank High School is located in the City of Red Bank. Chattanooga Central Hgh School is located in Hamilton County and not in the city of Chattanooga. Brainerd is the only school that is located in Chattanooga. (Check your map)

Now, If you really want to think of yourself as Chattanooga City Champs. You might want to go less than 1/2 mile north of Moore Rd and turn right into the campus of Boyd Bucannan BUC's. They are a small 2A team that is still playing in the semi-finals. They have a 12-1 record. There 1 lost came at the hands of Red Bank in the lion den for RB first game of the season. They are located in the city of Chattanooga. And since you want to include those two other teams that are not in Chattanooga City you may want to play South Pittsburg. They are a smaller 1A team that are playing in the semi-finals.

Just a note: the Buc's got a bye and have only played 2 games so far. There offense has scored 46 point and they defense has give up 6. They SP's got a bye too. In there two games there offense has scored 96 point is these two games while their defense has allowed only7 I think. I could be wrong it maybe none. But you get the picture.

Because you beat RB by 1 point and two other very weak Chattanooga Area teams doesn't qualify you to be the Champs of the City of Chattanooga. Be careful!

Stay focus and beat WC and then go to Cookville and beat who ever. You don't get a big championship ring for beating three teams from Chattanooga Area in one year.

Trust me eating crow for 39 more weeks is not much fun enough barb is bakeing it with sautee for me.

Now I know that you little devils do not want any part of SP or BB! !A or 2A. As one of your fans told me "on any day any team" Friday night was your night go and enjoy it all but to call yourselves the Chattanooga City Champs I believe you have at least 2 more games in the Chatt Town to win that Chaamp and it would do you no good at all like the State Championship has to offer you all.

Goood luck Friday!

jwc

Lets be accurate jw...there are NO Chattanooga City Schools....only Hamilton County Schools....ahhhhh consolidation. How's that workin' for ya? I guess we're still waitin' to see that "whole other level" that everyone said Chatt area schools played at. Y'all keep thinking those happy thoughts.....

barb, you are so RIGHT! I for got. I am soooo old that it's hard for be to do much more these days than to chew all of this crow....So tell me is it now Chattanooga City Schools or Hamilton County. And maybe what you all are looking for is a Hamilton County Championship. Or maybe just any kind of Championship will do? My so teaches over there so I guess I need to ask him who he works for? But you guys are goin to be beaten if you don't stay focus on Friday night. Good Luck ...Chew Chew Chew Chewin some more....just a little more sautee please.

jwc

barb, you are so RIGHT! I for got. I am soooo old that it's hard for be to do much more these days than to chew all of this crow....So tell me is it now Chattanooga City Schools or Hamilton County. And maybe what you all are looking for is a Hamilton County Championship. Or maybe just any kind of Championship will do? My so teaches over there so I guess I need to ask him who he works for? But you guys are goin to be beaten if you don't stay focus on Friday night. Good Luck ...Chew Chew Chew Chewin some more....just a little more sautee please.

jwc

Its awright jw....i can focus a bit more on Chatt-town....at my age I doubt if the teams countin' on me for much more than entertaining chatter...and since Thursday's a holiday, I'm cancelling manicure and chick-flick night for the boys. I hope it don't mess with their game. TORCH can you help 'em with the facial?

jwc

Its awright jw....i can focus a bit more on Chatt-town....at my age I doubt if the teams countin' on me for much more than entertaining chatter...and since Thursday's a holiday, I'm cancelling manicure and chick-flick night for the boys. I hope it don't mess with their game. TORCH can you help 'em with the facial?

Sure, but I've never put facial cream on anyone before. Any pointers on how to apply it?

So satisfied with that "W" over RB, Greeneville won't know what hit them when they get blind-sided Friday night. Well, I guess then jwc just might share some of his crow with ya. Chatt Champs, Green Cnty Champs? You're too worried about the small stuff to have any chance at all at State Champs. Keep jumping on this board, though. I'm sure there's a championship on here you'll win... :flower:

So satisfied with that "W" over RB, Greeneville won't know what hit them when they get blind-sided Friday night. Well, I guess then jwc just might share some of his crow with ya. Chatt Champs, Green Cnty Champs? You're too worried about the small stuff to have any chance at all at State Champs. Keep jumping on this board, though. I'm sure there's a championship on here you'll win... :flower:

Just another defeated, upset, jealous, (list goes on and on) Red Bank fan. We all know one team that won't be called champions and that's Red Bank.

Haha you're right, we're hungry for any kind of championship we can get our hands on. We want it bad. Not just our team but our community wants it as well.

Don't mind ole' barb jw, her bark is worse than her bite. If she won't start playing nice just hit her back whenever she tries to fuss. We're kinda old school around here. If all else fails just fight it out and make up afterwards. We're all also football fans around here, and any good football fan knows you can't be thinned skinned and a short memory is a necessity.

:flower: Charlie

Haha you're right, we're hungry for any kind of championship we can get our hands on. We want it bad. Not just our team but our community wants it as well.

Don't mind ole' barb jw, her bark is worse than her bite. If she won't start playing nice just hit her back whenever she tries to fuss. We're kinda old school around here. If all else fails just fight it out and make up afterwards. We're all also football fans around here, and any good football fan knows you can't be thinned skinned and a short memory is a necessity.

:flower: Charlie

I'm playin' nice Charlie....I've given him all kinds of tips on how to eat crow and math has nothing to do with any of them.....