hoop fest at Central

shooter5

Or McMinn Central, Chattanooga Central, Shelbyville Central, Columbia Central, Montgomery Central, Jackson Central-Merry, Cheatham County Central. I'm sure I'm leaving some out.

It's also Thanksgiving weekend and several teams play out of their area for holiday tournaments.

The point is, I had to open the stinking thread to find out that there were Knoxville area teams in it, which I would not have done if the launch post had been more specific. My team is playing at at tournament at Columbia Central and I was hoping to find some information about that tournament on your thread. It's just posting etiquette. Central means Knox to you. It means something else to 90% of the rest of the state.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet since most of the teams are from the greater Knoxville area and the rest are from east Tennessee that's it's Knox Central. lol

I'll bet you had to click on the thread to find that out too. There's what? 5000-6000 threads on coacht? I guess I could have done a search for 'Central' and then waded through all of those threads. Just seems like 'Knox Central' is only 4 more letters to type. Can't be that tough.

Columbia Central

Memphis Central

Chattanooga Central

Sullivan Central

Wartburg Central

Knoxville Central

I think his point is valid. Those of us who actually move outside of one little area to check on other teams understand his argument. Pissing contest can end now.....

What does the remainder of the tournament look like. Do we have a Fulton/ Knox Central matchup Friday?

This is a state wide board. 'Central' applies to roughly a quarter of the schools in the state. Please be more specific about which 'Central' you are speaking of when posting so I don't waste my time.

thank you.

It's funny to me how your time was wasted by coming to this forum, yet you keep returning to make more posts. Are you bipolar?

Go Falcons!

Bipolar, anal, pissing contest. Whatever. Just a guy with kid's at one school, a wife from another and an alumna of yet another that checks stuff from different areas. Two of those three are Centrals. None of them Knox. Might as well say U of M or Maple Street Tigers as Central. It's a big site with lot's of threads. If you don't say anything, everyone assumes that Central is all inclusive to the Central that means most to them. It doesn't.

If you're visiting a relative for Thanksgiving that has a dial up connection, it's 5 to 10 minutes of your life that you'll never get back. Just sayin'

I bet since most of the teams are from the greater Knoxville area and the rest are from east Tennessee that's it's Knox Central. lol

I'll bet you had to click on the thread to find that out too. There's what? 5000-6000 threads on coacht? I guess I could have done a search for 'Central' and then waded through all of those threads. Just seems like 'Knox Central' is only 4 more letters to type. Can't be that tough.

Nope- knew the Hoop Fest was at Central.