Who will make it to state this year in 1A?

dmoney1nc

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In our region Marion and Boyd came down to 1A, I think, so they would be favorite over Lookout Valley. Lookout Valley will have a good team, so you never know what will happen.They will be strong everywhere in the field.Should have two good players at every spot on the field, like all Dinger teams he will have the best two cathers in the Region. Their weak spot will be pitching they have 5 to 7 boys that can throw, but no pithers that can shut a good team down....... as of now that could change.

1. Nashville Christian- they have a ton of pitching returning and 7 returning starters

2. Cascade- really talented and they was young lastyear so they are returning alot

3. Riverside- dont know very much about them

4. Friendship Christian- allways very talented

5. Lookout Valley- know nothing about them

thats all i could think of right now but who is the favorite to win it all :D:lol::D:D

Better not forget about my MARION COUNTY WARRIORS. They have been in the AA State Tournament the last several years and now they have dropped to A. Lookout Valley must now beat them to win the district. The other teams in this district are a joke. MARION and Lookout Valley are the only two teams in this district with good players and good coaching. MARION COUNTY will be a force to reckon with in 2010.

Better not forget about my MARION COUNTY WARRIORS. They have been in the AA State Tournament the last several years and now they have dropped to A. Lookout Valley must now beat them to win the district. The other teams in this district are a joke. MARION and Lookout Valley are the only two teams in this district with good players and good coaching. MARION COUNTY will be a force to reckon with in 2010.

yeah they should run through that district and region pretty eaisly

My Understanding of T$$AA in 1A & 2A Teams don't split off like Football. They both are in the same brackets for the championship playoffs.

Summertown, Cascade, Lookout Valley, Friendship Christian, Jackson Christian should make a run at it! :roflol:

Jackson Christian is D2 now.

From West Tenn Greenfield, Huntingdon, and Riverside will be the top 3. Mckenzie is usually strong so they could slip in there as well.