Who will make it to state this year in 1A?

dmoney1nc

89? Are you sure about that?

no, i'm sorry but i do not believe this at all. i have played against him and have seen him pitch a few times. he is a great pitcher, but throws maybe low 80's. i have batted against him and unless he has gained unbelievable speed in one year, this is not true.

summertown is looking to be tough and they play cascade to open there season up so we'll see owns up to all the hype.... :bored:

:D hahahhahaha "Maybe low 80's" hahahahaha. You can't be serious. hahahahahahaha :o

i agree he's a very good pitcher but does not throw upper 80's. you must have looked at the gun wrong. i've hit against and am now playing college baseball. i look at upper 80's every day and he is not close to upper 80's, sorry to burst your bubble

if you were batting against him you couldn't see the radar gun. Right?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, i'm sorry but i do not believe this at all. i have played against him and have seen him pitch a few times. he is a great pitcher, but throws maybe low 80's. i have batted against him and unless he has gained unbelievable speed in one year, this is not true.

summertown is looking to be tough and they play cascade to open there season up so we'll see owns up to all the hype.... :thumb:

:?: hahahhahaha "Maybe low 80's" hahahahaha. You can't be serious. hahahahahahaha :?:

i agree he's a very good pitcher but does not throw upper 80's. you must have looked at the gun wrong. i've hit against and am now playing college baseball. i look at upper 80's every day and he is not close to upper 80's, sorry to burst your bubble

if you were batting against him you couldn't see the radar gun. Right?

he may not have seen the radar gun that at bat, but im sure he seen the dog pile and heard We Are The Champions after that game... just sayin

the kids talented but come on now... 89? no way

Watch out for the Boyd Bucs. After moving down from a tough AA district (Split with Polk and Lost in district semi's to McMinn Central) they should be tough. Should breeze through the district but have a tough region (marion,LV, and South Pittsburg). The Bucs return 8 seniors, including District Pitcher of the Year and Best of Preps pitcher Andrew Crowe. Also Co-District Player of the year and twin brother Matthew Crowe. Also 3 other All-District players. This team has a good line up 1-9 and a solid pitching staff. Don't sleep on the Bucs.