how will 12a go this year

wchscoach

Well you know S-town will be good. They have already been practicing while all the other teams have been playing football. I don't know much about PC but they always have a good Basketball program like S-town. WC will be good but I don't think they'll make much noise because of the lack of depth. They will be very good three point shoters though. I'm not even gonna try to predict anything yet and I don't have a clue about C'wood, but Go Cats.

I've been out of high school basketball somewhat and was just wondering about some of the players in this district/region. Who are WC's players, C'wood's, PC, & S'town? Who are the top players on each team or who do I need to watch?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i going to go ahead and give a prediction: 1wc 2pc 3summertown 4cw. i find it funny when people ever mention the rices people get scared and jealous and always have to say something retarded. but thats how people are when u have the talent that they have.tyler rice will dominate this district this year! :thumb:

AMEN!! same way in football.. 1 word for all you Rice brothers haters JEALOUSY!!!

1st and last time i will post on basketball board i hate it just speakin the truth 1 time

AMEN!! same way in football.. 1 word for all you Rice brothers haters JEALOUSY!!!

1st and last time i will post on basketball board i hate it just speakin the truth 1 time

Well, I hope you aren't talkin bout me there jtown28, because you said something bout me on another thread in football. I'm not a Rice hater, in fact, Austin is at my house almost every day talkin to my little bro cause there pretty good friends and I talk to him almost every day. You need to learn that when someone says something on here there just giving an opinion about what a player did or didn't do right... no one that post on here hates any kid because at the end of the day its all in good fun and everyone wants whats best for their team.

Anyway, the cats are off to a good start. I haven't had much time to see them. So, I look forward to seeing them play. Go Cats.

Perry Co. definitely finishes first in 12A, no doubt. Two of their best players haven't played a game yet and their still 6-2. This district is full of outstanding competition and tradition, just like it was when I played there. See ya in the 'Boro in March! Go Vikings! :roflol:

Perry Co. definitely finishes first in 12A, no doubt. Two of their best players haven't played a game yet and their still 6-2. This district is full of outstanding competition and tradition, just like it was when I played there. See ya in the 'Boro in March! Go Vikings! :roflol:

Why did this topic all of a sudden die after last friday night? where are the PC and WC fans? looks like the district might be a little more competitive than was thought.

In my opinion Summertown was only toying with Wayne county last friday. Summertown could have blown WC outta the water. After 3 mins WC was already winded and i didnt see Summertown break a sweat the whole game. Summertown slowed down the game which gave WC a chance to recover slightly. Dont get me wrong WC has a good team this year, but in no way SHOULD WC have beaten Summertown.

• 3 weeks later...

As it is every year, the top four will be WC. PC, Stown, and Cwood. I see that Cwood has beaten Cully, as have a few other teams in 12a, so that bodes well for refions. I also see that Stown has beaten the top team in 11a twice by 16 both times--that also bodes well for regions. I think you will possibly see 3 teams from 12a in the final 4 at region tourny time. I see that PC has beaten Stown, and WC has beaten them also, but I don't see Stown losing to both of them the second time around. I truly do not see them losing 4 district games---almost never happens. Where is the district tourny this year--is it at WC or Cwood? I want Stown to host the district tourny just one time!!!!!!!! I think that would be an unfair advantadge to them though, lol!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

As it is every year, the top four will be WC. PC, Stown, and Cwood. I see that Cwood has beaten Cully, as have a few other teams in 12a, so that bodes well for refions. I also see that Stown has beaten the top team in 11a twice by 16 both times--that also bodes well for regions. I think you will possibly see 3 teams from 12a in the final 4 at region tourny time. I see that PC has beaten Stown, and WC has beaten them also, but I don't see Stown losing to both of them the second time around. I truly do not see them losing 4 district games---almost never happens. Where is the district tourny this year--is it at WC or Cwood? I want Stown to host the district tourny just one time!!!!!!!! I think that would be an unfair advantadge to them though, lol!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflolk:

it is at wayne county this year and the region will be held at mount pleasant

Depending on the seeding, the district tourny will be fun to watch--always great games down there. I remember the PC-Summertown game when Haston and Jones were freshman and they surprised everyone by making the finals and then took Stown to the wire. As far as the region goes, Stown is extremely comfy playing in the Mt Pleasant gym. As you remember, they hosted their substate game there last year and literally brought the roof down. Best wishes for anyone to get by them there!!!!