how will 12a go this year

wchscoach

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't really named a favorite yet, but from reading the last post, I would bet that he (or she) is thinking I am going with Summertown as the favorite. Actually, I think it will go in this order:

1. Perry County

2. Summertown

3. Wayne County

4. Collinwood

5. Loretto

6. Clifton

Of course, I do think it will be a battle between the top 4, and if any of them get on a roll, look out. In previous games this year, PC has beaten Stown and so has WC, but I don't see them losing to BOTH of them teh second time around. The team most likely to lose to them on the second try I think is WC.

As it is every year, the top four will be WC. PC, Stown, and Cwood. I see that Cwood has beaten Cully, as have a few other teams in 12a, so that bodes well for refions. I also see that Stown has beaten the top team in 11a twice by 16 both times--that also bodes well for regions. I think you will possibly see 3 teams from 12a in the final 4 at region tourny time. I see that PC has beaten Stown, and WC has beaten them also, but I don't see Stown losing to both of them the second time around. I truly do not see them losing 4 district games---almost never happens. Where is the district tourny this year--is it at WC or Cwood? I want Stown to host the district tourny just one time!!!!!!!! I think that would be an unfair advantadge to them though, lol!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Just want set one thing straight.. On the 11a thread you said Cwood handled Richland. I'm not whining just stating the facts.. Richland was up 2 with a couple of minutes left.. Richlands leading scorer (Newton) didnt even play due to ankle injury. Newton also didn't play against Loreto an the raiders won by 18 or 19. Early in the year without starting post (Edwards) Richland beat Summertown. So i dont think Richland will mind seeing Cwood or Summertown. Perry county and WC are solid according to this thread, Haven't seen either one of these play.. I give d12 the edge but i feel like the Raiders can compete with them..

i going to go ahead and give a prediction: 1wc 2pc 3summertown 4cw. i find it funny when people ever mention the rices people get scared and jealous and always have to say something retarded. but thats how people are when u have the talent that they have.tyler rice will dominate this district this year! :thumb:

DOMINATE? Interesting :thumb:

My brief Mid Season summary of 12A in no order

Summertown (7-6)-About like i thought they would be. Its Summertown they have always,and are going to always be a contender in this district

Key Players:Clifton,Matthews,and Chard

Collinwood (8-5)- A little better than i thought they would be. Lost a lot from last years team, but looks to be filling some shoes, and picking up some wins i

didnt think they could win. They will be a contender in 12A

Key Players:Jacob Gobble,and Chase Roberson

Wayne Co (6-7)-About like i thought they would be. The most athletic team in the district. They are for sure a contender in the district.

Key Players:Tyler Rice,Tyler Dixon,and Micah Brantley

Perry Co (8-4)-Not Quite as good as i thought they would be. This does not mean that there not a good team, I just had them being dominant in this distict,and i was wrong because Summertown, and Collinwood showed me they can be beat. Still the favorite in this district.

Key Players:Dray Mercer,Will Averet,and Christian Cunningham

Loretto (1-12)-About what i thought they would be. They just dont have a winners mentality,but they play hard. Thier just to young right now to be a contender.

Key Players:Clift,and Jake Shadix

Clifton (?)-A little better than i thought they would be, but still the same Clifton. Win a few here,win a few there by Tourny time they will take a back seat with Loretto.

Key Players: Cameron Blackburn

Beautiful update from you joker!!! I do know that Clifton has one win over Hampshire--they mentioned it on the 11A thread. I do need to clarify something I posted earlier--I misread a post and thought WC had beaten Summertown, when it was actually the other way around. So you have PC beating Stown and Stown beating WC. Summertown may end up at #2 in the district. I think PC wins it though. I like that these jokers from 11A think they may have something for us this year--LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! When their top team loses TWICE in a span of 3 weeks to most likely the 2nd place team in 12 it speaks volumes about 11A. The guy can make all the excuses he wants as to why Cwood beat Cully or Richland, but the bottom line is they were beat. Yeah Yeah they beat Stown, but it was only by 2 points during a stretch when there were some major happenings at SHS involving students, teachers and the band. It affected everyone in the school, so when and if the rematch happens i fully expect SHS to beat them.

Im going to agree with VandyChris. Im also going to go out on a limb here and predict that Summertown doesnt lose another district game in the regular season. They are getting better every time i see them play. They are starting to mesh well togther (finally). The leaders have started to LEAD, and the younger players are getting their confidence. I think the games with Collinwood, Wayne, and PC will all be very close.

S'Town is a good team and I feel like they will do good however PC returns Jacob Tucker Saturday who is a great player and this adds a new dimension to the team and makes them even better I feel like PC may not go undefeated in the district but should win it when the time comes and with some more improvement could go to state..

• 2 weeks later...