Region 6

WrestlingGod

130- Personally I have been saying all year Austin Woods is my pick for a state title. Heithcock is not at 35 he has been wrestling here all season. It should be an interesting match to watch, but I think in the end Woods is gonna come out big, hes already majored Greg Shepard from Dickson Co, and last year he looked really impressive with a quick pin over Jake Gamble from Soddy. Heithcock on the other hand has already had his fair share of good matches. A big 4-0 win over Chancey Wilson from Clarksville NE (ranked nubmer 2 on tennwrestling.com), should help get his name out there more.

When did Woods major Shepard and Heithcock win against Chancey Wilson? Those seem pretty hard to believe.

Austin Heithcock beat Chancey Wilson 4-0 at the Antioch preseason tourney, and Austin Woods majored Greg Shepard at a preseason tourney, i cant think of the name of it for the life of me, but the score was 10-2. And neither of those are really hard to believe.

Woods beat Shepherd fair and square. Your score not even close. Not a maj. From your quote, I find it hard to believe you were even there. Those boys fought hard to the end, and Woods came out on top. I've read your rambling on 5-7 posts always noting the "major thing". On that day, Woods was the better wrestler. Again, fair and square. I have a video tape if you'd like to see!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic