UC SHOWS WHO IS NUMBER 1 http://www.coacht.com/tennessee/boa

dwightT

The MVP of the game should go to the Spanish exchange soccer player/all state FG kicker who won it with 6 seconds on the clock. Grider needs to sign up for the International kicker exchange program if he is going to start kicking FG on 4th & goal from the 3 in the 1st quarter.

AMEN!!!!!!!! cost us the game in my opinion!!!! dumb!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how hush up furball. :roflol: your just mad because you lost. get over it. yes im a rookie as well, just signed up only for this one and only game so i can rub it in yours and the rest of the sp fans after we beat yall aka which we did :D . no uc might not be back next year but if yall are im sure to be on here rooting AGAINST you. and im sure that "dwightT" will do the same. i know it will be long but you are just gonna have to wait till the first of next december when the state championships are held once again. thats all have to say about this post. thank you snowball for posting that so i can get all of that off my chest :lol::lol:

get this off your chest wing ding, i'm from trousdale where we run through tornados and pirates and bucs. check your facts jr., welcome to the dance, now act like you've been here before...

sunshine... in my eyes... can make me cry... :thumb:

The MVP of the game should go to the Spanish exchange soccer player/all state FG kicker who won it with 6 seconds on the clock. Grider needs to sign up for the International kicker exchange program if he is going to start kicking FG on 4th & goal from the 3 in the 1st quarter.

AMEN!!!!!!!! cost us the game in my opinion!!!! dumb!

No bubba....( That's because I saw lots of folks that looked like bubba's ) the reason your team lost is BECAUSE you couldn't stop our "fear the veer" run attack. Plain and simple.

Your coach, couldn't make the right adjustments at halftime.

You simple COULD NOT STOP #11, #12, #27, #28 and yes, #23 and besides that our ENTIRE line on both sides of the ball.

how hush up furball. :thumb: your just mad because you lost. get over it. yes im a rookie as well, just signed up only for this one and only game so i can rub it in yours and the rest of the sp fans after we beat yall aka which we did B) . no uc might not be back next year but if yall are im sure to be on here rooting AGAINST you. and im sure that "dwightT" will do the same. i know it will be long but you are just gonna have to wait till the first of next december when the state championships are held once again. thats all have to say about this post. thank you snowball for posting that so i can get all of that off my chest :angry:B)

get this off your chest wing ding, i'm from trousdale where we run through tornados and pirates and bucs. check your facts jr., welcome to the dance, now act like you've been here before...

sunshine... in my eyes... can make me cry... :thumb:

well excuse me for not knowing your whole life front and backwards. yeh i do remember 05, trying not to, but i do but thats the only time ive ever seen yall play so idk what yall look like now. im sure yall still look the same. how many championships have yall one since then?

Season ticket holder and i live about as far from our home field as nicks ran the ball today and no i will not be on here often but i do have a wife to point out obvious things in life but you are very observant though.
sunshine... on my shoulders... makes me happy...

Grass stains on your back my you sad.... :flower:

well excuse me for not knowing your whole life front and backwards. yeh i do remember 05, trying not to, but i do but thats the only time ive ever seen yall play so idk what yall look like now. im sure yall still look the same. how many championships have yall one since then?

well, since you asked. we won another gold ball in 1a last year, left 1a this year so that yall might have a chance and yesterday we won the 2a title.

:flower:

Season ticket holder and i live about as far from our home field as nicks ran the ball today and no i will not be on here often but i do have a wife to point out obvious things in life but you are very observant though.
sunshine... on my shoulders... makes me happy...

Grass stains on your back my you sad.... :roflol:

proofread, forrest. :flower:

sunshine... on the water... looks so lovely...

well, since you asked. we won another gold ball in 1a last year, left 1a this year so that yall might have a chance and yesterday we won the 2a title.

:popcorneater:

great. well its a good thing yall did leave, thats could be the reason why we won haha :roflol:

:popcorneater:

great. well its a good thing yall did leave, thats could be the reason why we won haha :thumb:

congrats to uc it's a great accomplishment made even bigger by a great win against a high quality opponent! :roflol: