Who Will Win the 10A District?

Basketballfan10

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the McEwen - Houston County game. McEwen plays well and depends alot on their point guard. Shutting her down would be the only way for a 10A team to beat them. Houston County is a better team than the score shows. Strong post players. Outside shooters could not buy a basket. Bad night for this team I think. If McEwen is going to get beat in district play this year, Houston County is the team that can do it.

I was at the McEwen- Houston County game also and I do not think the outcome will be much different at Houston County except the score will be closer. I think Houston County has all the tools to be a good team, but they did not handle the press very well. I thought the McEwen team was balanced well and they have numerous ball handlers who can dribble their way out of pressure. From what I have seen though, Houston County is the best opportunity for them to lose a game.

i do agree that mcewen depends alot on there point, & they do have numerous ball handlers, & also many great shooters. Being honest by looking at the scores of the games, McEwen should be able 2 breeze through the district, unless they get into trouble at houston county, they should easily win it. I think the real competition won't kick in till Region time comes.