Harpeth Invitational Results

mrwrestling

Are there brackets anywhere? Congrats to all the champs and a special congrats to Zeno "Z-merkum" and Carlos "Lil C". Both gained alot of weight and are proving they can still compete at whatever weight they go.

I like both of these kids and have watched them wrestle for years. I look foreward to many more matches to watch in the future! :popcorneater:

I appreciate that Sir... CJ is a good boy! Good luck to Nick this season! Is this his Junior or Senior year?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knuckles... We'll see Rossview again in January. I'm sure you'll have another opportunity to complain about the refs when we face you again at that time. It's amazing to me the inability of some to admit that sometimes someone is better on any given day. Harpeth has always been a tough team, Ricky makes the most out of what he has every season.

If Harpeth could ever get our football program on the same page with the wrestling program and get some linemen to man-up and get involved in our wrestling program in the upper levels, then you would see a dramatic change in this Region. Harpeth fails to complete for a State title because of forfeits in classes where we can find someone to wrestle. Over the past three years, my son has virtually wrestled up two weight classes to help the team. He sacrificed has sacrificed a better career win-loss record at Harpeth because he has wrestled up over the past three seasons. Ricky has built a program that remains competitive in spite of these challenges. To make the sort of comments that you have made, well as Cleat said... you're an idiot!

See you in January... we'll see then what happens.

The only problem of officiating I see on here are the bleacher officials... :thumb: Kind of sad you know how some one who is at least 20 feet away from the mat can see a pin from there when most officials are about 15 inches away or less... Also if anyone wants to know you can purchase rule books for the NFHS web site. http://www.nfhs.com/c-251-wrestling.aspx They are 7.50 each for case book and rules book. I think if more bleacher officials would buy these and read them maybe they would have a reason to complain...

Are there brackets anywhere? Congrats to all the champs and a special congrats to Zeno "Z-merkum" and Carlos "Lil C". Both gained alot of weight and are proving they can still compete at whatever weight they go.

I like both of these kids and have watched them wrestle for years. I look foreward to many more matches to watch in the future! :roflol:

I appreciate that Sir... CJ is a good boy! Good luck to Nick this season! Is this his Junior or Senior year?

Nick is a Junior this year. He has trained his backside off.....Literally, he has no tail to sit on! lol lol Nick will need all the luck he can get to wrestle to the top of the podium this year. :flower:

Time sure does fly...Man I remember when these guys were wrestling in the MS Duals in Iowa...Carlos has made the big jump to 125lb from 103lb and he's finding out that hard work in the off season is what makes you successful during the season. We'll see where he's end up after the first of the year. Good luck to Nick