Greene Devils!!! Look back at a great season

WoodlawnFalcons

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoughts on this season??

This team was full of HEART!!!! I loved watching this team of young men mature and step up in the play-offs.... Hats off to all of the coaching staff !!!! These seniors are awesome and made HISTORY!!!!! Thanks Greene Devils for an awesome season and for making Greene County proud!!!!! :flower:

I thought Quarles matured into a very smart QB....too bad he only had 1 season starting. He could have been scary good had he had 2 or 3 years as starting QB.

I think he'll definetly get the most improved award. Nobody really believed in him at the begining of the year, and he started getting better and better towards the end. Quarles had a great season.

I thought Quarles matured into a very smart QB....too bad he only had 1 season starting. He could have been scary good had he had 2 or 3 years as starting QB.

I think he'll definetly get the most improved award. Nobody really believed in him at the begining of the year, and he started getting better and better towards the end. Quarles had a great season.

I think he just had to start trusting his skills and make smart decisions....I was most impressed with his runs the last half of the season. When he got more mobile, he could make things happen.

I think he just had to start trusting his skills and make smart decisions....I was most impressed with his runs the last half of the season. When he got more mobile, he could make things happen.

I think coach ballard started trusting him more too

Excellent team with a "no quit" attitude throughout the game. We enjoyed watching this team play and look forward to many more good seasons. For the Seniors, best of luck in your future endeavors!!

Hopefully the devils will be back here. They've got a pretty dang good team comin back next year too.

does anyone know how the non conference teams are going to be next year. I think in order for Greeneville to be successful again next year they are going to need those teams so be very good again. just my thoughts

Excellent team with a "no quit" attitude throughout the game. We enjoyed watching this team play and look forward to many more good seasons. For the Seniors, best of luck in your future endeavors!!

Hopefully the devils will be back here. They've got a pretty dang good team comin back next year too.

does anyone know how the non conference teams are going to be next year. I think in order for Greeneville to be successful again next year they are going to need those teams so be very good again. just my thoughts

Pretty sure they are the same Kev. Think we have a signed agreement for a few years.

One part for most programs is having a good team at the right time,and it happened this year for the Devils.What I'm saying is,many times your going to have a good team and so is a lot of other teams.Greeneville has had better teams that had no chance because of Maryville,West and so on.There will allways be some great teams in knoxville and other places,but hitting it right is hard to do unless your a team like Maryville or Alcoa every year.I thought Greeneville was the better team in the title game,but Credit has to be given to the team that made the plays when it counted.It would have hurt a lot less to have got beat down like Maryville did this year,but either way,I think a big {State runner up}should go at the city limits.