8-AA Friday Games 12-11-09

secretagentman

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't take this wrong, but I don't think anyone ever doubted how real Dodgen's team is. Things to look for in the CC-LA game.

1. Can Sissom do it again? The guard keeps playing well, but traditionally not well against LA. Could be her break-out night.

2. Does the duo of Sells-Taylor take over? Mackenzie Sells and Shelby Taylor, arguably two of the best in the district, make opposing coaches go nuts with their particular skill set.

3. Who has the better post game? Both teams play outside. With that being said, who can get more production from the 4-5 spots.

4. Does Cannon have the depth and talent to match Livingston Academy? Talent through the first 5? Maybe. After that, IMO, I don't think so.

5. Coaching clinic. Both coaches are tremendously knowledgeable when it comes to basketball and big time games. Let the chess match begin.

Don't take this wrong, but I don't think anyone ever doubted how real Dodgen's team is. Things to look for in the CC-LA game.

1. Can Sissom do it again? The guard keeps playing well, but traditionally not well against LA. Could be her break-out night.

2. Does the duo of Sells-Taylor take over? Mackenzie Sells and Shelby Taylor, arguably two of the best in the district, make opposing coaches go nuts with their particular skill set.

3. Who has the better post game? Both teams play outside. With that being said, who can get more production from the 4-5 spots.

4. Does Cannon have the depth and talent to match Livingston Academy? Talent through the first 5? Maybe. After that, IMO, I don't think so.

5. Coaching clinic. Both coaches are tremendously knowledgeable when it comes to basketball and big time games. Let the chess match begin.

I agree Coach Smith and Coach Dodgen are outstanding coaches. This should be a tremendous game . I feel that Cannon can match LA depth wise and I am just really looking forward to seeing a great game between two great programs

Congratulations to Cannon County tonight. Good win. They have good length as it caused some trouble for us in the passing lanes. I could be wrong but I would say CC outrebounded LA by several boards. Seemed like they had 2-3-4 attempts on the offensive end on several occasions which led to many more second chance points. LA didnt play bad, IMO, just got outplayed on this night. LA can take this and learn alot as their is a lot of basketball left. Good to have Sam back tonight. GO HOG-EYE!

I am somewhat surprised but not shocked, Cannon has scouted LA a couple times and they are talented with a very good coach, I can't for the life of me see why Smith co. let him get away, since he left, there their program has really struggled. This puts cannon in the lead and they are very difficult to beat at home.LA still has the talent to win district but they may have to have some help from other teams and deraill the lions on the road.