All-District 11aa

crazytrain

This list seams about right to me but would have expected more playes from cw and camden since they were by far the best 2 teams.

Hooper and Gaskin could have easily switched places has player of the year and offensive mvp since Hooper beat Gaskin when they played but it is prolly right since Gaskin played both ways and Hooper was only O. They were both great players.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can speak for Harpeth's MVP choices.

Perry Horkins at receiver is a given.

Tanner Cox was real close to breaking the Harpeth single season record for interceptions. I can see this choice.

Owen Canady didn't miss an extra point until the Stewart County game in week 10 in the rain.

If this is the list, congratulations to everyone on it.

Why doesn't the district appoint one of the coaches as the Sports Information Director so that these accolades could be acknowledged? At least on coacht. Every year, we're waiting around in every sport to find out who made the all district teams. Well, basketball at least announces the all district team at the end of the district tournament. Baseball and football.........nothin'.

If we're going to have them, they should be properly publicized.

A little birdie from around the way provided me with the following info: Aside from the All-dsitrict 11 AA team, here are the MVPs of each respective position:

Most Valuable Punter: Jeff Jackson Waverly

Most Valuable Kicker: Joey Stecker Creek Wood

Most Valuable Athlete: Maurice Whitfield Camden

Most Valuable Quarterback: Jesse Voss Stewart County

Most Valuable Linebacker: Kyle Blackburn Camden

Most Valuable Offensive Back: Kimo Odom Creek Wood

Most Valuable Defensive Back: Tanner Cox Harpeth

Most Valuable Receiver: Perry Horkins Harpeth

Most Valuable Defensive Lineman: Jordan Murphy Camden

Most Valuable Offensive Lineman: Ethan Bumpus & Dakota Summers Creek Wood & Camden

Most Valuable Special Teams Player: Owen Canady Harpeth

Most Valuable Offensive Player: Blaine Hooper Creek Wood

Most Valuable Defensive Player: Zach Mulitauaopele Montgomery Central

Player Of The Year: Michael Gaskin Camden

Congrats to all players and teams. Banquet is to be held Jan 13.

GREAT LIST!!!!

I mean no disrespect to the kids on this list and they are all very deserving of their honors. If I could change anything on the list it would be:

Move Perry Horkins from MVP Receiver to Offensive MVP

Move Blaine Hooper from Offensive MVP to MVP Quarterback

Make Cain Smith the MVP Receiver of the District

As I stated earlier though it is a great list and I for one am all for how the coaches from around the district voted on things this year. I look forward to 3 more exciting years of competing in this district.

Okee,

Creek Wood: Tyler Adkisson, Quay Talley, Cain Smith, Dylan Harworth, Dalton McConnell, Chris Hartman, Bryan Dickens, Bo Morrison. All-Academic: Bradley Trotter, Clay Hawkins, Aaron Lee, Timmy Lyle

Camden: Larry Jamison, Derek Easley, Trae White, Devon White, Trevor Latendresse, Patrick Hassell, Tyler Plant. All-Academic: Dakota Summers, Trevor Latendresse

Harpeth: Zachary Douglas, Jacob Conatser, Nathan Ferrell, Travis Stanfield, Nathan Foriest, Travis Tice. All-Academic: Jeremy Roark, Will Bradshaw, Damean Sawyer, Josh Dillon

Stewart County: Thomas Grasty, Dustin Earls, Curtis Webb, Clayton Eaton, Andrew Taylor. All-Academic: Daniel Mathis, Chris Ford, Taylor may

Waverly: Alex Shoemake, Tyler Fuller, Nick Bercik, Justin Glover. All-Academic: Tyler Fuller, Stephen Tucker, Nick Bercik, Chase Parker, Jeff Jackson

Cheatham County: Shawn Montgomery, Brady White

Montgomery Central: Bryant Jackson, Ravon Hardy. All-Academic: Zach Mulitauaopele, Bryant Jackson, Kenya Miracle, Adam fischer.

My fingers are tired! :lol:

Defense,

I am extremely confident in my source(s) :| . You know it to be true when you are told by someone who knows someone who knows someone who told that person to tell another person who is supposed to know that person because they said they know them thru an acquaintance...................oh, and then they told me. Now, that is reliability in it's highest form. :thumb: