2010 UC Football Squad

ucpurplestomp

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

UC will be the team that nobody will respect bc of the huge loss of seniors in 09 and they will come in underestimating the talent that UC has.. We will be fine this next year.. not callin for any state championships til about 2011 or 2012 but UC will surprise some teams this.. i beliive more team speed and quickness will benefit this year.. im calling for more explosive plays like the jet sweeps and misdirection plays this year.. UC will most likely not be the grind it out team that we saw this past year bc of lack of size in the OL and the loss of J. Nicks but Keylon Hyde is stepping up and from what i hear about the scrimmage against MCK he is doing just fine.. this is just what i think. it may be completely wrong but just gives you a few things to think about

Union City 2009 First EVER Class A State Champions (12-2)

UC looks very promising for another winning season. :D Hopefully South Pitt is busy in the weightroom.. they'll need it if they are planning on facing UC for another championship. :D

Yes, they are busy. SP's style of play will be more us Pirate fans are used to that is run the ball and pass only if needed. But, as usual like last year offense won't be a problem. Defense will be the goal for improvement. SP will be in the hunt as usual so UC needs to worry about west and SP will worry about the east and who knows it could be a rematch. A lot of time between now and December SP's spring practice doesn't start until May.

• 2 months later...
next year i think Union City will be a surprise team with all these new kids we have that are going to play next season... People are going to underestimate us but we will end up winning most games

Coaches that have played UC for years know not to underestimate Tornadoes! They will win their share of games there is no coach in the District that will say in different. This will be pretty much a rebuilding year for UC but i asure u they will not be look over! :thumb:

next year i think Union City will be a surprise team with all these new kids we have that are going to play next season... People are going to underestimate us but we will end up winning most games

Coaches that have played UC for years know not to underestimate Tornadoes! They will win their share of games there is no coach in the District that will say in different. This will be pretty much a rebuilding year for UC but i asure u they will not be look over! :thumb:

I agree. They are an excellent team also. I would say that they will make quarterfinals and quite possibly the championship game again. Y'all are building some good pride out west. :roflol: