here are my pre season rankings

1. Waverly Central

2. Camden Central

3. Creek Wood

4. Harpeth

5. Stewart Co.

6. Montgomery Central

7. Cheatham Co.

I pick Waverly Central as the top team in the district cuz they are returning the majority of the defense, Jackson @ Linebacker, Shoemake @ Defensive Tackle, and Fuller @ Free Safety are really all they're losing on defense. and as my username states DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS... they do lose a few other players on defense, but the other two (Bercik, Waggoner) weren't the biggest impact.. Look I am gonna warn the ppl of the district 11AA Waverly has a new weapon they sorta featured this year but he hasn't got to shine yet, but i guarantee u that the 5'8 sophmore will show u what football is all about! He has heart, desire, determination, and everything a real player needs..... wavo has a few good players that if they would've had the experience this year that they will have next year they would have helped wavo go to a great season..... for instant Quentin Cunningham (freshmen) is gonna tear everybody up, He will be no doubt all district SO. JR. SR. year and all state JR. SR. year..... Waverly if good lord is willing will return Jake Hale, Will McLeod, Jake Kendall, Quentin Cunningham, Andrew Campbell, Justin Glover (He may be slow but he will hit u) Brenden Brewer, among others next year.... Wavo is gonna be a scary team next year. Trey graves is gonna unleashed a BUTT WHOOPING on the district 11AA in 2010.....

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have been up in those hills smoking the wacky weed if you think Waverly will be better than Camden or Creekwood next year. Camden will have the best defense in 11AA. Don't know how you are gonna make the Waverly team that much better. Get out of Waverly....They will not even compete for a playoff spot in 2010.

It could be another interesting year in '10 for district 11 AA. I look for Montgomery Central and Cheatham County to be MUCH improved and will balance out the district. I would think that Camden would be the logical choice to finish at the top of the district. Solid. Creek Wood should be athletic, but they have to replace some very good linemen on both sides of the ball. Harpeth, Waverly, and Cheatham have talented QBs returning. Not sure of the QB situations @ Camden, Creek Wood, Stewart County & Montgomery Central. If anyone can provide info for your favorite 11 AA team, please.......do tell.

I remember this time last year when all yall wavo people were picking waverly to finish 1st that made me sick how did that 49-6 beatdown feel when you visted the wood ha ha. Come on horrible last year dont see a way they get better they were scarred to tackle. ;):lol:

ANYWAYS away from that nonsense.. I can speak for cw they lose 21 of 22 starters wow. only 1 coming back is kimo odom who will be the best player in the district next year. Could have been last year. ^_^ Dont know how good cw will be just gotta wait and see how there young ones pan out. Coaches need to work to get a little bit better that playoff game against page was not good at all, better coaching and no telling how far they could have gone.

More on wavo just read that earlier post again and it upset me more. They were a pitiful excuse for a football team. All them future all state players they have they should have been able to tackle hooper or odom once in the game.. Just really really bad, there team needs to take off the pads and put on basketball jerseys, they could use you 2 :lol:

I'm not going to get on here and "blow any horns" or talk any "smack" or provide any "bulletin board" material for anyone HOWEVER with that said I will assure anyone on this site that the Cheatham County Cubs will NOT finish dead last in the district next season. I hope that the popular opinion is that the Cubs will be the same team next year that they were this year. Coach Finley and his staff will not accept losing and those youngsters that took their beating next year will be entirely different football players when they step out on the field next fall on August 20th when Smith County comes calling.

dude you have been out behind the barn smoking the whack.. wavo loses fuller,jackson,shoey,bercik,vogel,hughes,waggs, do you think for a minute that they are gonna finish first? let's get real they had the best skilled players and you see what happened this year.you don't know your --- from a hole in the ground.... even if jake comes back it will take a good year before he can be in his comfort zone after the knee injury.. what skilled players? mike purcell well he is smart baseball is his game, g.w.warden he's good but can he make the whole season? glover he's agood defender name two more they will go 500 at best......

Let's see what each team loses from their respective squad from this past season..........

Camden: Patrick Hassell; Maurice Whitfield; Michael Gaskin; Dakota Summers

The Lions return Easley at quarterback and they'll also have a backfield anchored by the duo of Trae & Devon White. On defense they'' beled by standout lineman Jordan Murphy & libebacker Kyle Blackburn. They will be the preseason pick to win the district title outright. The only question mark for the Lions is will their passing attack be as effective now that Gaskin is gone.

Creek Wood: Quay Talley; Tyler Adkisson; Cain Smith; Timmy Lyle; Caleb Bell; Dalton McConnell; Blaine Hooper; Ethan Bumpus; Chris Hartman

The Red Hawks will turn the reigns of their offense over the Aaron Lee who will be a junior next season. He'll have a very good back to hand the football off to in Kimo Odom. The Wood will have to replace a defense that was very good led by all-everything linebacker Dalton McConnell and Tyler Adkisson (who had a lot of INTs this past season).

Waverly Central: Jeff Jackson; Justin Vogel; Tyler Fuller; Nick Bercik; Alex Shoemake, Josh Hughes; Dustin Waggoner

The Tigers will return a very good player at quarterback in Will McLeod. Their backfield should be even better when you include the addition of them returning Jake Hale from his injury. The line graduated a good bit and the receiving corps will need to rebuild following graduation.

Stewart County: Jesse Voss; Taylor May; Thomas Grasty; Seth Crain; Chris Ford; Tarik Howard; Danny Mathis

The Rebels return Chaz Feathers to run the offense after he missed the remainder of the season this past year following an injury. He will have help returning on offense in Clayton Eaton. The Rebels must rebuild up front.

Harpeth: Jeremy Roark; Perry Horkins; Nathan Foriest; Zach Douglas; Nathan Ferrell; Jacob Conatser

The Indians return an offense that will be in good shape with Andrew McWright at quarterback and Travis Tice at running back. Their defense will be very good with Dalton Patterson, Dakota Seagraves, Travis Tice, & Tanner Cox all returning. Replacing Horkins big play ability will be their biggest question mark. Owen Canady returns as the team's kicker.

Montgomery Central: Bryant Jackson; Zach Mulitavlopele; Michael Conner; Ravon Hardy; Kenya Miracle; Matthew Lepkowski; Darius Greene

The Indians return Sam Hudson at quarterback after he posted a very solid season for the rebuilding team under their first year head coach. Returning Dillon Conner & Brett Hill at the running back position will help the Tribe. The Indians do lose a good core of receivers and on defense they lose all-everything linebacker in Mulitavlopele.

Cheatham County: Brady White & Jameson Ragsdale

The Cubs wil return 10 starters on their offense and a healthy Shaun Montgomery combined with a more experienced core of skilled players should help. The line will be experienced and expected to do big things (especially Tanner Owen). The defense will return Montgomery, Dre' Jock, & Grady Chipman. The question marks for the Cubs defense will be their secondary.

More on wavo just read that earlier post again and it upset me more. They were a pitiful excuse for a football team. All them future all state players they have they should have been able to tackle hooper or odom once in the game.. Just really really bad, there team needs to take off the pads and put on basketball jerseys, they could use you 2 :thumb:

Look bro u keep talking that stuff bro....... u will see in a about 8 month what i'm talking about.... Have a great night bro... umm u may want to find christ

Who are you to tell him to do that. You need to watch what you type and dont cross the line bc that was close or might have crossed it...

I am a graduating senior for Cw's football team last year, so guess since i cant play anymore I have to resort to talking like all of yall.

So talk i'll do; Wavo guy watch your words they will come back and bite you like last year. Im one of the guys that goarmy said yall couldn't tackle, and since 1 was a junior that limits your choices to me. Gain some respect take away that last line of your post... you can still continue to run your mouth though makes it fun to read..

CreeK Wood has a big uphill climb to get to where we were last year but i think they can do it 2 very good coordinators that come up with great game plans.

Howdoitknow; worry less about the cubs for now and more about the field I'm still getting mud out of my ears from week 10 :roflol:

ur right bro i don't have a right to tell someone to find christ if he already knows him but the way that guy was talking i wasn't sure so i was just suggesting it.... Indeed ya did stomp our tail ends but when its 103 players vs. 63 players its kinda unmatched.... we played with ya the entire first quarter but ya had to much depth, I know i actually got tired in that game. I have a pic on my face book and myspace where chris hartman was blocking me in the back.. lol either way ya were good and thats y ya destroyed us. but u know ur a former player, how would u feel if someone came on here and said that stuff about ur play on the field..... I love football with all my heart, only god comes b4 football with me.. and when someone comes on and says that about me when i played my heart out..... how do u think i feel? :roflol: