Players sent home from All-Star game

Shelia

I think of rumors and such that some people will be able to figure it out. That said tho, I don't think we should be calling anyone out or saying the school or whatnot. It was stupid, they blew a huge recruiting opportunity, no need for us to talk about it and call them out on here. We should note that it happened, but specifics really shouldn't be on here. The kids don't need to be reminded that it was stupid, they know it themselves right now.

Sorry if this hits close to home but i would want them reminded over and over again. The fact that they would use in this setting is evidence of a serious condition that "sweeping it under the rug" will not help.

No, it doesn't hit close to home. But these are student age, public school age children who don't need to have someone reminded over and over again from a public forum about this. If you want to talk about them in your home, be my guest, but you have no right to make things worse. No, it won't be swept under the rub and regardless of what I say... someone will mention the school the boys were from and what happened. But I don't think you should call kids out like this, even if it is something incredibly stupid. As far as CN goes or any other college interested in seeing the tape, a lot of damage is done and who knows if they will still be looked at. No more need to make them feel worse.