LA vs. Dekalb

Thing1

It was a good win on the road for a young team. Realistically, the Cats are young. But, they have a great coach that will motivate them to only get better all year long. I do see this team in the final eight at the end. They will only get better, but right now they are still looking to hit their stride. They will only grow and get better as the season goes along.

I'm a little lost on others refering to you washing uniforms. I'm not sure what that means. I do feel sure that you think LA is going to get better.

My bad..forget about it. Back to LA, absolutely they will get better. But, I believe since Cannon, Upperman, and Dekalb have some younger players that play, they will get better as the year progresses also. Then, you can not count out york also.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ray Charles, I notice a sense of negativity. You are picking words from my posts, and I know a smart alec when I hear one. If I'm right, why do you not take it somewhere else?

So sensative king. :lol::wub: Seems like the last couple of post on here you are ready to get in a fight or something. To early in the season to "bow up on somebody". Just wait 'til tourny time. None of this junk matters now.LOL :roflol::lol:

All of yall crack me up my favorite part LA top ten team in AA thats the funniest thing i have ever heard this district is so weak this year and LA will lose first round of the tournament they are weak young and sloppy i no its early in the season but they are around ten games into the season and if that amazing coach is so great then whats goin on with them...this is his worst team he has had in a while lets just see how he does without a gurley, cates, or dunn :roflol: thats what i do when i have to look at the man

All of yall crack me up my favorite part LA top ten team in AA thats the funniest thing i have ever heard this district is so weak this year and LA will lose first round of the tournament they are weak young and sloppy i no its early in the season but they are around ten games into the season and if that amazing coach is so great then whats goin on with them...this is his worst team he has had in a while lets just see how he does without a gurley, cates, or dunn :lol: thats what i do when i have to look at the man

Welcome to CoachT hooptown! Nice, classy, intelligent, and well thought first post. I can tell you are a supporter and have LA's back 100%. I bet if asked you would even have the courage to reveal yourelf because of the blessed assurance you have in this team and coach. :roflol:

i dont put stuff on here much cause i just wanna see what everbody says. some of it is funny, most of it aint worth readin and some of us just make ourself look stupid. (like hooptown33) probably nobody seen that you just signed up with coacht about a hour ago. aint this post about livingston and dekalb? hooptown33 ...your new to this so start your own post if you have problems with livingston. if you want one just to complain about livigston call it somethin like "I'm from livingston, but i ain't happy". :roflol:

that way the ones who don't want to hear you cryin want even have to click on the post.

haha im pretty sure i could have made that team... im not tellin my name or where im from but you have all seen me play...im just throwing my opinion out there its amazing that all yall do on here is talk trash...and yeah 1-5 on any giving night could beat each other thats because la and upperman is alot weaker than they have been in 10 years so dont be tellin me that i dont know what im talkin about i have alot of respect for LA and UPPERMAN to good teams but they are neither one as good as they have been in the past....to stop LA stop freshman ramsey he is amazing thats really all they have...Cannon will win district in the end

Sorry to get away from subject but go ahead and think Ramsey is all we got, that would be a great game plan! Ignore the fact that we usually have 4 in double figures each game. I dont recall anydody on here saying any of the teams this year is as good as LA or Uppermans last year teams. The district is more balanced this year and there are several good teams. I do talk a little smack to spice things up but I am well aware that any team in this dist can win on any given night. My predictions is LA dist champs, reg champs, may have trouble with Howard or Tyner in sub-state. This team will improve between now and then, Chat teams older and may have already peaked. Go LA!!!!