2010 collinwood trojans

chsballer67

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well WC always plays Lewis Co. and this was the first year in a while LC wasn't very good. Chester Co. is a 4A team that went to the playoffs. McEwen was probably the worst team WC played (out of the region). So I guess you're saying that Statom has giant cajones because he scheduled Adamsville. <!-- s<_< -->dry.gif<!-- s<_< -->

He's gonna need em fir sure this year! A'ville is red hot!

got a few big ole linemen that just cant wait to bust some heads. I just hope this year we dont have mud bowl #2 Goodluck to yall we will see you in a few weeks.

They are ready. The Trojans are looking good and I expect them to only improve. We have alot of guys that are eager for this year to get started.

Give me some details on the Scotts Hill scrimmage. I don't have video yet.

C'wood looked good against Scotts Hill...There was alot of hard hitting going on. Trojans scored, really didn't notice if Scotts Hill did, but Scotts Hill's team was fired up. I really liked the support that Scotts Hill's guys on the sideline gave each other it was awesome. I know that their not cheerleaders but come on guys lets watch the game and help pump each other up...

Glad to hear, yall treat us nice when we come to town.

They will be nice...lol.... One thing I love about the Trojans is they "appear" to show good sportsmanship. Notice I said appear...I mean to hear them talk about other teams and run them down after they play; a few that I have personally spoken with has not said anything negative about the other team. That says alot...