3-1 Oliver Springs vs. 4-0 Kingston Predictions

OS91

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by SEB:

Kingston will come out over-confident and probably fall behind the 1st quarter and never recover!

From what I hear Kingston has no reason to be overconfident. I didn't make it to Huntsville but heard they were really outplayed. Kingston better get their act together with their remaining schedule!

Sounds like Kingston's coming in expecting to win handily!?! That shouldn't happen at all. You heard it from the horses mouth, OS gave AC all they wanted.....Held Smith Co. out of the endzone in the 1st half when the entire half was played on OS's side of the field. I might have to eat a little crow over this one BUT (Personally) I don't think Ktown can handle OS's physical & aggressive style of play. Sick'em Bobcats!! OS 17 Ktown 3 :)

Posted by bigreid:

Sounds like Kingston's coming in expecting to win handily!?! That shouldn't happen at all. You heard it from the horses mouth, OS gave AC all they wanted.....Held Smith Co. out of the endzone in the 1st half when the entire half was played on OS's side of the field. I might have to eat a little crow over this one BUT (Personally) I don't think Ktown can handle OS's physical & aggressive style of play. Sick'em Bobcats!! OS 17 Ktown 3 :)

Exactly how do you expect OS to score 17 pts. when they couldn't score but 7 on a very lackluster Rockwood Defense. :confused:

Posted by OSHSman:

They scored 6 on Rockwood last year and turned around and scored 10 on Kingston the next week.

And your point is? Like i said i don't see OS scoring 17 pts. I know they are a extremly strong team, but they are not putting up alot of pts. right now. On the other hand neither is Kingston, should be a low scoring old fashioned game.

Hey I figured sports fans would know by now that you can't compare two teams who have already played the same team by comparing the outcome and score! jacketfan OS put up 7 but but wasn't given any of it. The Tigers didn't make mistakes like they did against you all. The Ravens didn't beat teams by a lot during their Super Bowl year like a lot of the teams they played but yet they won it all because of the style of play. So don't take lightly that the Bobcats scored only 7. Remember Tigers didn't give them anything and also they could have put up 14 easily at the end of the game but Johnson is the kind of guy that wouldn't run a score up if he was coaching college and beating a team bad really mattered. But as for my perdiction it still stands

Kingston-23

Bobcats -13

P.S. Subject to change