LA vs Lebanon

Thing1

piano. i hope you continue to pick out negatives while keeping coacht surfers enlightened. you are nothing if not entertaining. happy holidays to you and LA and everyone else that i'm close to. Like many fans if you can't be there in person you are listening or checking box scores. always in the know.
You are telling me that if you only listen to the game, you can't have an opinion. People can't always make it to the games. Negative? I thought I said impressive showing. I figured about as well as LA has played so far. Jackson sounded like he played well. Only making an observation and happy holidays to you as well.

No. i'm not telling you that you can't have an opinion just by listening to the games. Never said that. Negative? Just in your own positive sort of way. Not so much from yesterday's post about the East Literature game, more from earlier posts. You said you listen to the radio and check box scores at times to keep up. If checking box scores and listening to the radio is how you keep up, how do you have enough knowledge to question so many decisions?...like who does and who doesn't get to play. Only making an observation and thanks for the holiday wishes.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YUCKAMUCK - Why should Coach Melton have to self-motivate. He his suppose to do that to his players! I do not think I said I hated Coach Melton, In fact is a good coach that gets what he want's from his players. dry.gif
I wondered about that self motivation thing myself. YUCK must be close with the coach to know that. Sounded like an impressive showing today for LA. Apparently B.Jackson hasn't quit.

This just keeps going doens't it. But I'm just as guilty as anyone for keeping it going. Maybe this explanation will clear the motivation thing up for Sweetwater and Pianoman. How many times have you seen LA boys play under Coach Melton that they weren't motivated? My guess is very few times. Knowing him as Piano says I do, he will take all the negative and positive, motivate himself, and in turn keep his players motivated as Sweetwater stated a coach is supposed to do. If he gets what he wants from his players, he apparently motivates them.

piano. i hope you continue to pick out negatives while keeping coacht surfers enlightened. you are nothing if not entertaining. happy holidays to you and LA and everyone else that i'm close to. Like many fans if you can't be there in person you are listening or checking box scores. always in the know.
You are telling me that if you only listen to the game, you can't have an opinion. People can't always make it to the games. Negative? I thought I said impressive showing. I figured about as well as LA has played so far. Jackson sounded like he played well. Only making an observation and happy holidays to you as well.

No. i'm not telling you that you can't have an opinion just by listening to the games. Never said that. Negative? Just in your own positive sort of way. Not so much from yesterday's post about the East Literature game, more from earlier posts. You said you listen to the radio and check box scores at times to keep up. If checking box scores and listening to the radio is how you keep up, how do you have enough knowledge to question so many decisions?...like who does and who doesn't get to play. Only making an observation and thanks for the holiday wishes.

I commented on your continuing reference to youth. And the ONLY player I have mentioned by name is Jackson. So how many decisions have I questioned? But as you said I'm guilty as anyone of keeping this going.