Cody Robinson - Warren County High School

fbc98

No comparison between Gonzalez and Robinson, trust me. I'm not knocking Gonzalez, he was a solid O-lineman. Cody plays both ways, very explosive, very humble, has a work ethic second to none, has great passion for the game and attends every camp he can to get better. Anyone who has ever been around him for any amount of time will tell you this. He does more before 7:00 a.m. than most young men his age does all week! As far as him being a "Superstar", that's not it at all. Just an exceptional young Christian man that's doing all he can to get to the next level.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Gonzales was a big kid, but he never moved. He was a 6'7 statue. If you will watch the highlights posted earlier you will realize Cody is never still. His motor is always running 100 mph. That is one of the differences in big time college football and OVC football. ( nothing against the OVC but you get my point.). Him being a relentless player who never gives up along with his many other attributes will earn Mr. Robinson a scholarship to a fine institution oof his choice

Yes Gonzales was a big kid, but he never moved. He was a 6'7 statue. If you will watch the highlights posted earlier you will realize Cody is never still. His motor is always running 100 mph. That is one of the differences in big time college football and OVC football. ( nothing against the OVC but you get my point.). Him being a relentless player who never gives up along with his many other attributes will earn Mr. Robinson a scholarship to a fine institution oof his choice

Also I hope everyone had a merry Christmas.

hey nitro everybody wants to mention this young man now that they see how good he is where we they ten years ago. i agree with nitro there is few kids like him. and the thrower kid both have the biggest hearts for young men. i am proud to know these young men and to watch them grow up to be the young men they are going to be watch them when they leave high school and regardless if they ever play another down they will suceed in what ever they wont to do

bburch, hope ya'll had a good Christmas! Nobody is bragging, just stating facts "Pioneersports". Seems to be a little sour grapes with you and WC. Cody and other athletes @ WC deserve a little recognition every now and then. The boys and girls who stick it out and continue to hang in there should be respected. It would be easy for them to quit and run the roads after school or be @ the pool all summer instead of participating in sports.

I said I will respond again in Feb or March 2011.

I encourage the young man to work hard and get better. I have coached(not volunteer) at the HS level for the better part of the last 25 years. Been around some different programs. Just have an opinion, I expressed it and move on. I really dont have a dog in the fight.

Lastly if you dont have more than 20 previous post, I usually see those as having a bias.

Just me.