Best 2011 grads?

Baseballer10

Not sure of Nick Newell's over all batting avg as a sophomore, but he did hit 10 homers as a sophomore and batted a .750 at the State Tournament.

quit talking yourself up bro, and talking in 3rd person isnt fooling anybody, especially considering your username includes your name

excuse me young man but I am HIS MOTHER. And I am stating the facts.

:x:x:x:x:x

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure of Nick Newell's over all batting avg as a sophomore, but he did hit 10 homers as a sophomore and batted a .750 at the State Tournament.

quit talking yourself up bro, and talking in 3rd person isnt fooling anybody, especially considering your username includes your name

Thanks MOM! :?:

You have got to be kidding me!!! this is terrible, why is a MOM on here trying to talk up her own son. let his play talk, and you keep your mouth shut. If i was that kid i would be embarresed that his mom his talking him up on COACHT.com. Scouts do not read this, so no need to try and sell your son to us. Let his play do his talking!!

You have got to be kidding me!!! this is terrible, why is a MOM on here trying to talk up her own son. let his play talk, and you keep your mouth shut. If i was that kid i would be embarresed that his mom his talking him up on COACHT.com. Scouts do not read this, so no need to try and sell your son to us. Let his play do his talking!!

Keep MY MOUTH SHUT????? Are you serious? I am NOT "selling" my son to YOU....JUST A PROUD MOM HERE ...THAT'S ALL. You think I'm the only one?? NOOOO....I'm just the HONEST one that actually posts who I am. Embarrass him, yeah he probably wouldn't like it, but I am proud of him and think he's done quite well. People posts kids stats, I post kids stats.....including MY KID. He DID hit .750 at the state tournament...pretty good in my book. Love me or Hate me....makes no difference to me....I AM WHO I AM. :roflolk::roflol:

Please understand that everyone on this board will not see this young man play. That is the purpose of the board is to share information about players and teams, some of which we will never see but only learn of them through this board. It is obvious that this mother is proud of her son and was sharing the information. That is great. That is what the game is about, building young men and also letting the parents enjoy this time in their sons life.

I appreciate knowing the name of this young man, as I will be watching for more information on him in the future, and since Spring Fling is held in my city I might even get to see him play.

Keep on preaching parents it is one of the joys we get from our sons playing. We have spent enough time and money on this sport that we are allowed to crow just a little.

Daniel Norris is by far the best of the 2011 class. Perfect Game has him rated as the #1 player in the United States for the 2011 class. He hit 94 and some say 96 this summer as LHP. He plays for Science Hill.

Kevin Connell from Boone is another lefty from Northeast Tennessee who is highly ranked nationally. He his 93 this fall.

The game when Boone and Science Hill face each other should be standing room only with college and pro scouts to watch these two highly ranked lefties face off. The faced each other two times last year and it was crowded and they were only sophomores. Each one of them won one. This year should be unreal each time they play.

wow what gun are u using? kevin connell is nowhere even close to daniel norris buddy u need to get ur facts straight he was in the mid 80s if that man.. Norris will blow this guy out of the water do not put kevni connell in the same class as dino