blackman vs. lawrence county

LAWCOHI

Blackman won 43-40 in ot. Great game. Aryanna kept Law Co in it.

Thats why the two schools drove to the PLATEAU. Blackman is doing the same thing as last year. They are playing it close, keeping the score down and allowing the Coach and players take over the last half of the game. Will have to say in their games so far, they have exhibited a lot of heart. But with the records of schools in 7AAA this year, there is no lack of heart in any game. This will be a great season.

LC is growing up with those freshman and this game has done a lot to help it do it. Familiarity always helps an underdog and did so on a neutral site. Unless there is another Tournament that LC can challenge BHS or another 7AAA school, LC has now thrown out the challenge and the next meeting is at a Regional Matchup. In the meamtime, Shelbyville also has time to regroup and the rest of District 8 after taking a run at 7AAA, i.e., Franklin County, Columbia, Tullahoma, and Lincoln County have not only gained background on 7AAA but also have now a greater insight on each other. District 7 and 8 has now dismissed the vale of familarity and as it should be, from here on it's on the court. It's great coaching strategy and execution.

And for those in District 9 and 10, Region 5 and District 11 and 12. Region 6, the same thing has happened and things suddenly we have gotten really close to District matches. See your District games and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Blackman has the best defense that I've seen this year. If they had a good outside shooter they would be awesome. The night they played Jackson co. their D won the game for them even thougk JC missed a open 10 footer at the end to win it Blackman's D was very good the entire game. Lawerance Co. also is very good and that region should be interesting come post season.