district 8aaa predictions/region 4

redbird9

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't attend the game, so I don't any of the particulars. Tullahoma won their 15th straight game beating Obion Co today in the Tullahoma Invitational tourney 11-7. I think they play 2 games on Sat with Marshall Co as one of their opponents. I think Galatin is the other. All of their tournament games are at Grider Stadium. The Cats overall record is now 20-3.

:roflol:

Yep, bring the popcorn Tuesday. First game's at Franklin County and on Wednesday at Grider. Tullahoma is on a roll with the bats (their pitching is doing well also) and FC needs to bring more intensity and be more consistent all around. We hit a bump in the road for about a week and half but have begun to find the groove again. But we will need to put together a complete game for these two with the Wildcats. Nice to see both teams coming in with good records, as compared to last year when both appeared to just go through the motions of playing. Should be fun with good crowds for both games as long as someone doesn't start slinging the popcorn.

Dylan Davis shut town Tullahoma in the summer. How has he been doing this year?

He and Barnes both had good starts against Shelbyville and both continue to improve after starting the season somewhat slow. They'll need their "A" game for Tuesday and Wednesday though. Plus the defense needs to support them and make plays. We've had some errors that have help extend innings and I don't think we'll get away with that, expecially with how T-town is hitting. But Tiedemann is back after being out for almost a month with a bad back, and he'll help with pitching depth. Just hope we come ready to play.

Any idea who will get the start for FC on Tuesday?

No idea at all. I think it depends on who the coaches think is on right now. It seems our 1-8 have been interchangeable all year. If one starts and struggles they have been able to fall on someone else to fill in. So right now we don't have a true 1 or 2. The only game I can think of where our pitching look horrible (too many walks) from start to finsh, may have been when we got thumped by Columbia in the first game.