3) Stone Memorial

4) Sullivan East

5) Howard

6) Tyner Academy

7) Carter - CAK - Union County

8) Gibbs

9) Alcoa & Austin East

10) Unicoi County

others: Loudon, Johnson County, Cumberland Gap, South Greene, McMinn Central, Brainerd, Sequoyah, Scott County

What's funny is him putting red bank at number 2!!!! They beat a tired howard team...but lost by almost 20 to brainerd and will get blown out by tyner when they play

...Red Bank actually led led by 3 at the half(38-35) and by 2 (55-53) at the end of the 3rd quarter...the "Rams" won the game by finishing strong 74-69 :)

...I agree Red Bank's #2 is a bit much!!!

I've had the opportunity to watch several chattanooga teams play this year, and I would say this could be one of the toughest AA districts/region in the state. Tyner, Brainerd, Red Bank, Howard could all make runs in post season.

...You are right and with the District Tournament at Brainerd next month it's no telling how things will develop...but we still have a looong way to go before we start talking about the post season...the regular season is definitely going to be a dog fight!!!