Top Posters In This Topic

Semi-final games

District 4 (sat)

4 Onieda vs 1 Oliver SPrings

3 Jellico vs 2 Sunbright

District 3 (mon?)

4 Harriman vs 1 Grace

3 Midway vs 2 Tellico Plains

THese games will be good! Good luck and get out and support your team!

Harriman played like a team on a mission last night against Rockwood and won solidly and from watching alot of their games this year i don't think that was their best game! They have a very talented Grace team monday that they split with in the regular season.. I'll go with an upset alert and take Harriman over Grace and even go as far to say that the Green Waves have a shot at knocking off the Bears but all should be action packed games!

OS beats Oneida by 12 and Jellico holds on to beat Sunbright by 1. District 4 sets up like this...

1. Oliver Springs vs 3. Jellico (championship game)

2. Sunbright vs 4 Oneida (3rd place)

Games played on Tue.

As for district 3, their semi's are monday.

I don't know anything but I will pick Harriman and Tellico to advance to the championship game.

OS beats Oneida by 12 and Jellico holds on to beat Sunbright by 1. District 4 sets up like this...

1. Oliver Springs vs 3. Jellico (championship game)

2. Sunbright vs 4 Oneida (3rd place)

Games played on Tue.

As for district 3, their semi's are monday.

I don't know anything but I will pick Harriman and Tellico to advance to the championship game.

Good picks man!!

Semi-final games

District 4 (sat)

3 Jellico vs 2 Sunbright

District 3 (mon?)

4 Harriman vs 1 Grace

Harriman played like a team on a mission last night against Rockwood and won solidly and from watching alot of their games this year i don't think that was their best game! They have a very talented Grace team monday that they split with in the regular season.. I'll go with an upset alert and take Harriman over Grace and even go as far to say that the Green Waves have a shot at knocking off the Bears but all should be action packed games!

Well Harriman did split with Grace. The last time at Harriman it wasnt even close. It was 20 at half time and ended up 25 with Grace playing reserves the main part of the second half so I really dont see an upset. Grace and Tellico in the Final

Semi-final games

District 4 (sat)

3 Jellico vs 2 Sunbright

District 3 (mon?)

4 Harriman vs 1 Grace

Harriman handles Grace tonight congrats to the Big Blue!!!! Playing in the championship against winner of Tellico/Midway

Well Harriman did split with Grace. The last time at Harriman it wasnt even close. It was 20 at half time and ended up 25 with Grace playing reserves the main part of the second half so I really dont see an upset. Grace and Tellico in the Final