12aa/region6 predictions/ top players to watch

40n81

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

District Standings 04/05/10

Spring Hill 5-1

Lewis County 4-1 - Has to make up a game with MC.

Marshall County 3-2 - Has to make up a game with LC.

Page 4-2

Giles County 3-3

Hickman County 2-4

Fairview 2-4

East Hickman 0-6

04/05/10 & 04/06/10 Games

SH vs HC - SH sweeps

GC vs Page - Split

LC vs Fairview - LC sweeps

MC vs EH - MC sweeps

04/05/10 Scores

SH 15

HC 5

WP - Teal (4 Innings)

P - T. Bigler (2 Innings)

LP - Hays

Schubert (SH) hits walk off 3 run bomb in the bottom of the 6th.

Horner (HC) had a very nice night at the plate. 3-4 with a 3 run bomb.

LC 11

Fairview 1

LC 11

Fairview 7

Page 3

GC 2

WP - Gross

Where are all the posters from last year? Where is any of the posters for this year? I can't believe "bigtimebaseballfan" hasn't been on in a while.

Where are all the posters from last year? Where is any of the posters for this year? I can't believe "bigtimebaseballfan" hasn't been on in a while.

Hey willie, I would love to chat up some baseball, but just like basketball at GC it is falling on def ears. Not sure who bigtimes team is I was not involved in GC bball last year. Page vs GC varsity game was moved to 4 o'clock today to get it in before the rain, so they say. Sun will be a bear on the outfielders @ the BrickYard today. GO CATS!!!!

Hey willie, I would love to chat up some baseball, but just like basketball at GC it is falling on def ears. Not sure who bigtimes team is I was not involved in GC bball last year. Page vs GC varsity game was moved to 4 o'clock today to get it in before the rain, so they say. Sun will be a bear on the outfielders @ the BrickYard today. GO CATS!!!!

Why didn't they play last night. All other District games have been played on Monday and Tuesday unless there was rain. I know GC and Page played Monday. Good luck to GC tonight!

GC 11

Page 1

Looks like GC played a great game.

District Standings 04/07/10

Spring Hill 7-1

Lewis County 6-1 - Has to make up a game with MC.

Marshall County 3-2 - Has to make up a game with LC. Haven't heard how the EH series went.

Page 5-3

Giles County 4-4

Hickman County 2-6

Fairview 2-6

East Hickman 0-6 - Haven't heard how the MC series went.

Congrats to the Raiders on a fine series this week against the Bulldogs. You guys have a great team and really swing the bats well. Good luck the rest of the season. Hang in there Bulldogs and just keep working and improving. Better days are ahead for this program.

The Raider Baseball Family appreciates the kind words and the encouragement. Thank you!

You are right about better days ahead for the HC Baseball Program. You guys have a lot of good young talent and it will begin to show very soon. Keep those guys together and playing hard. I was impressed by them honestly. Mistakes were made against the Raiders but mistakes that can be corrected and improved on. I really thought HC took an aggressive approach at the plate and a few guys swung the bat well. You guys get the lefty pitcher that started at SH being around the plate more and he can have a lot success for you guys. Good luck the rest of this season and future seasons.