12aa/region6 predictions/ top players to watch

40n81

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK someone help me out. When did high school baseball turn into little league softball. Not sure if all teams do this since this was my first game tonight, but SH does this chant while they are batting that is very loud. Now if this is the latest thing let me know so i can get my kids ready with some good chants. Havent been to a high school game in a while so i may be out of touch. Just my opinion and its not worth much, but I think the game can do without that. Was a good game for what I saw tonight. GC had their chance in the end but was unable to pull it out. Better luck tomorrow GO CATS!!!

SH 5

GC 3

WP - Teal

LP - # 34

Bigler hits a monster 3 run bomb down the left field line. Houston hit a nice shot over the centerfield wall. Great game... great atmosphere!

To answer the post above. SH has several things they do in the dugout to keep the bench players in the game. It's about momentum. Rip... Rope must be what you are talking about. GC done the same type thing at the end of the game. I promise you that you have never heard a little league team sound like that. It doesn't sound like a softball chant or whatever either. I don't guess you been around good high school baseball much. A lot of teams do it. Not just SH.

Lewis County 6

Marshall County 5

Any other score?

Game 1

Fairview 16

East Hickman 1

WP McCormick

HR Hair (Fairview)

Game 2

Fairview 12

East Hickman 6

WP Chapdelaine

LP Lehman

watching this game from the stands, east hickman is a very poor baseball team. they could not make a routine play all night no matter where the ball was hit. their pitching is bottom of the barrell as well with no one who can throw it by you or with a great breaking ball. they didnt hit much either with a few late hits in both games to score a few runs. As far as the east hickman coaches go, they did ok with in game stuff, but the team seemed unprepared to play last night. and any decent coach would have yanked a knot in #3 for east who acted like a two year old for most of both games.

Current District Standings

Spring Hill 3-0 - Plays Giles County tonight

Marshall County 2-1 - Has to make up a game with Lewis County

Lewis County 2-1 - Has to make up a game with Marshall County

Fairview 2-2

Hickman County 2-1 - Has to make up a game with Page

Giles County 1-2 - Plays Spring Hill tonight

Page 1-2 - Has to make up a game with Hickman County

East Hickman 0-4

Lewis County and Hickman County are not allowed to play on Wednesday so those games will not be played today.

Hickman County will host Page today Wednesday March 24 at 5pm at Mike Smithson Field. Hickman County does try to avoid Wednesday night games because of conflicting with church.

Go Dawgs!

Oh ok good... glad the game will be played. Someone had told me that Hickman County would not allow sporting events on Wednesday unless for a tournament. Now I know different.

Spring Hill 5

Giles County 4

P - Petty 3 innings

WP - Schubert 3 innings

S - Walton

LP - Johnson

Giles County hits grand slam to tie the game but the kid that hit it did not step on the plate and was called out.

This series has had some exciting games to watch.

District Standings 03/24/10

Spring Hill 4-0

Page 2-2

Fairview 2-2

Hickman County 2-2

Giles County 1-3

East Hickman 0-4

Spring Hill 5

Giles County 4

P - Petty 3 innings

WP - Schubert 3 innings

S - Walton

LP - Johnson

Giles County hits grand slam to tie the game but the kid that hit it did not step on the plate and was called out.

This series has had some exciting games to watch.

District Standings 03/24/10

Spring Hill 4-0

Page 2-2

Fairview 2-2

Hickman County 2-2

Giles County 1-3

East Hickman 0-4

Missed Home Plate on a Grand Slam? Ouch....... :?::thumb: