12aa/region6 predictions/ top players to watch

40n81

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a great time at the St. Patty's day tournament.... Wish I could have seen a championship game.... Somebody pulled the same stunt they did last year with the district championship..... hope to see some good games this week if the weather will permit.....

I guess by that statement you are saying that Spring Hill didn't want to play last years district tournament championship or the St. Patrick's Day Championship this year. Let me correct your short memory of last season's district tournament. SH and Page were the host sites. Rain played havoc on all district tournaments. Since SH field was hit so hard with rain and in bad shape SH and GC decided to move their 2nd round game to Loretto. SH won. Then GC beat Loretto. The next game was able to be played at SH. SH won. Page and Marshall County 2nd round game was canceled since Page would not change sites. They eventually got 2 days behind. SH gave up home field why couldn't Page? The championship game was scheduled for the Saturday before the region tournament started but once again in RAINED. Now for the St. Patrick's Day tournament. Both teams AGREED not to play since they play a meaningful district series this week. Why would either team want to play a meaningless championship game?

bigtimebaseballfan anyone who reads your post on here knows that you HATE SH baseball. Just go back to last years post to look how you kept doubting SH and saying that they would fall apart but they just kept proven you wrong. Please have some respect for a good baseball program instead of reporting false information or giving the impression that SH is scared to play someone.

SH went 26-5 (13-1) with some very tough teams on their schedule. Just take a look at it. So saying they will back down from a challenge is far from the case. Win or lose!

People either love or hate good teams and programs... there is no between.

Had a great time at the St. Patty's day tournament.... Wish I could have seen a championship game.... Somebody pulled the same stunt they did last year with the district championship..... hope to see some good games this week if the weather will permit.....

GO Raiders!

Loved or Hated..... Never Ignored!

Willie is right, dude you are crazy. Spring Hill and Giles County should not have played for the trophy this weekend, they are about to have a series this Monday and Tuesday. Why would they play? I was not there but had contact with folks who were, they all said that Spring Hill dominated their bracket. I am proud to say that they finally put a whoopin on some Richland Raiders (they owe 'em). And what about Bigtime's team, a coach and a parent about got into a fight over a kid swinging at a 3-0 pitch? (I guess that's your team or its anyone who is playing Spring Hill).

Who was the kid that pitched in the Richland game? Was told he was dominating, and heard he was bringing that fastball. Is he SH ace? Where did come from? Would like to know the next time he pitches! :thumb::thumb:

Schubert... he is not the SH ace but is a very good pitcher. SH has about 4 to 5 pitchers that are about the same. Schubert is the everyday 3B so that puts him down in the pitching rotation so the infield can stay solid while others pitch.

And what about Bigtime's team, a coach and a parent about got into a fight over a kid swinging at a 3-0 pitch? (I guess that's your team or its anyone who is playing Spring Hill).

Surely the coach knew about the knew rule this year. If a player hits a homerun on a 3-0 count in the last inning down by ten the game is automatically tied. correct me if I am wrong(sarcasm)

East got it handed to them tonight 17-3 . I hate to say it, but it was flat out embarrasing, . I dont even want to begin where the mistakes were made, but they were plenty. Basic fundamental baseball was lacking, pitching, poor effort and making routiene plays was absent with our team tonight. All we can do is support our team and hope this has woke some people up. It is disheartening to wait all these years for what should be our seniors shining moment, to watch them go out like this. East is in a big hole and its going to take some soul searching to get out of it.I truly hope things turn around, but what I seen tonight, East will be lucky to win one game.

easteaglebaseball - don't get your head down too much... hang in there. I know taking a loss like that hurts but there is still a lot of baseball yet to be played. Tomorrow is a new day. Maybe everything will get better before you know. Good luck to you!

Thanks for the support Willie , but East is really in for a long year. Getting rid of Coach Britt was the biggest mistake they can make.Now those poor kids are paying for the adults actions.The games I watched made me sick to my stomach. I really wish the best for those kids but this Coach has cut his own throat already. He has a Junior running the show and spouting orders to the players,the same Junior strikes out and throws a temper tantrum and completely shows how classless he is, to be held to NO accountability. I have heard he has "quit" several times and comes and goes as he pleases during practice, again held to "NO" accountability. He pitches one of the most pitiful displays of pitching and is revered as a "ace". Now with all this in play, other players are dismissed off the team for minor infractions, and held to it. The team sees this and it causes major problems on the team.I am sure you have seen this before. They are in a bad way right now, they started with about 30 kids and lost almost half from what I can tell. East is very limited in talent as well , they have maybe 4 kids who would actually make a real high School team if they were actually competing for positions on a roster. All this and an apperance of " who cares" by the Coach, by allowing this makes me also think that this is yet another one and done Coach. Just sit back and observe, I dont think I am too far off in my assesment.

East Hickman will play a Double header today starting at 4:30. We had our field tarped and it still was to wet. I doubt very many games were played. East Eagle mom ...just support your team and support the Coach, dont blame the loss's on our Coach. Poor effort and not making routiene plays is what hurt the Eagles. When you cannot make simple routiene plays, the team will suffer. I am confident they will get it together, the Coach is a nice guy who is doing what he can with what little he has. As far as the problem Junior, I agree something needs to be done, but that is not for the parents to decide,leave it to the Coaches,and bashing them does not help. thier in good hands. Good luck East!

East Hickman will play a Double header today starting at 4:30. We had our field tarped and it still was to wet. I doubt very many games were played. East Eagle mom ...just support your team and support the Coach, dont blame the loss's on our Coach. Poor effort and not making routiene plays is what hurt the Eagles. When you cannot make simple routiene plays, the team will suffer. I am confident they will get it together, the Coach is a nice guy who is doing what he can with what little he has. As far as the problem Junior, I agree something needs to be done, but that is not for the parents to decide,leave it to the Coaches,and bashing them does not help. thier in good hands. Good luck East!

Why should the superstar junior have to abbide by the rules, if its not all about him his parents will run this couch off to. then next year he will be talking about how much he misses the old coach. But coaches and parents have to stay out of the way and let the players on the team take care of it,

if there is any leaders on this team they cant let this keep on going. GO EAGLES