Dyer Co vs.Dyersburg

mrbigster

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FOR THOSE THAT CANT READ, MY USER NAME IS 4EVERORANGE. FOR SLOW PEOPLE THATS MEANS IM A DYER CO SUPPORTER. SAINT NUTS"II" WAS THE ONE THAT WAS BRINGING UP THE "R" WORD. IM TIRED OF THE 'R' WORD ALSO. COACH M DOES IT RIGHT. THE OTHERS ARE JUST PLAIN OLE JEALOUS THAT THEY CAN'T COACH WITH HIM AND THAT MOST PLAYERS DONT WANT TO GO ANYWHERE ELSE BUT TO DYER CO. AND COACH M. GET OVER IT / GET USED TO IT. ENOUGH SAID !!!

FOR THOSE THAT CANT READ, MY USER NAME IS 4EVERORANGE. FOR SLOW PEOPLE THATS MEANS IM A DYER CO SUPPORTER. SAINT NUTS"II" WAS THE ONE THAT WAS BRINGING UP THE "R" WORD. IM TIRED OF THE 'R' WORD ALSO. COACH M DOES IT RIGHT. THE OTHERS ARE JUST PLAIN OLE JEALOUS THAT THEY CAN'T COACH WITH HIM AND THAT MOST PLAYERS DONT WANT TO GO ANYWHERE ELSE BUT TO DYER CO. AND COACH M. GET OVER IT / GET USED TO IT. ENOUGH SAID !!!

for those that cant read, the only r word that i used was right.

Sounds like it was a good one.

I think Mcahaffey takes pride in turning programs around. He did it at Ripley and took on Dyersburg to do the same thing.

HS basketball is should make a free agent policy. It's what's going on now anyway. I still think kids should go to school where they live and leave all the other stuff to AAU. DC has a open county policy. Any kids that live in the city can go to the county that's fine. This is NOT an attack on DC. It's happening all over the state in many sports. Keep in mind I lived in Obion Co (30 mins from Central) went to DC (15 mins) and lived closer to LC (mother went to school there and wouldn't let me go, she did consider sending me to D-burg but I didn't wanna go)

SaintKnuteII === WHAT DID YOU MEAN ON YOUR POST AT 3:19 PM ON JANUARY 07, 2010 ( QUOTE AND HE'LL DO IT THE RIGHT WAY UNQUOTE) ARE YOU SAYING THAT MC CORD IS DOING SOMETHING WRONG, INCORRECT, OR WHAT

Yeah i let that pass by. Everyone brings up the "R" word! Just like the guy/girl on the next page joined to just to say the "R" word! And what trouble has Dyer Co. got into?? NONE!!!

The "R" word you refer to is recruiting, which is against TSSAA rules. By saying "And what trouble has Dyer Co. got into?? None!!!", it appears you are saying it is OK to break rules as long as you dont get caught????????

No, what I'm saying is that the TSSAA said Dyer Co. wasn't doing anything against their rules!!!! :roflolk: Good Try Jap!

I don't know what Saint KnuteII meant when he said right. I can't read his mind. So I'm going to use the word Class. For example, McCord's quote after the Dyersburg game "Tonight I think our guys handled a lot of adversity. We had to deal with slaps to the face and hard shots to the body all game," said Choctaw head coach Derek McCord. "We persevered through all that, and coming into a hostile environment like this only makes us a better basketball team." To me, and this is just my opinion, classless statement. Whinin and cryin! This is Coach Mahaffey quote "Dyer County is a great basketball team and they are well coached," said Trojan head coach Blaine Mahaffey. "They are a seasoned bunch and you can tell down the stretch they just don't get rattled." Pretty classy statement if you ask me. Now I will use the "R" word. He recruits everybody knows it, and he still hasn't won the "GOLD BALL"

SaintKnuteII === WHAT DID YOU MEAN ON YOUR POST AT 3:19 PM ON JANUARY 07, 2010 ( QUOTE AND HE'LL DO IT THE RIGHT WAY UNQUOTE) ARE YOU SAYING THAT MC CORD IS DOING SOMETHING WRONG, INCORRECT, OR WHAT

let me explain what i meant by he will do it the right way:

1) he will not have players cussing opponents prior to the game and telling them "you aint getting nothing tonight white boy"

2) he will not have players pulling their shirts off on the floor at the completion of games

3) he will not be whining in the newspaper about players getting slapped in the face and blows to the body the whole game, when everyone in the gym knows that it was not true.

4) he will do it with kids from the dyersburg community and maybe a few that have been ran off from the county school to make room for players from all parts of west tennessee and the bootheel of missouri.

5) and hopefully he will give his players enough direction while they are under him so that they wont get indicted for sale of cocaine the year after their eligiblity is up.

Maybe we should start refering to the Dyer co. team as a very good travel team since they are made up of players from counties around west Tn and across the river.The coach is amuch better recuiter than coach. Maybe he needs to be at the college level....

Your funny dude. Eat your heart out. Jealousy gets you nowhere.

Why is it that certain D'burg fans want to see Dyer County get sanctioned? Why can't fans from either school just give props to the winners. Some people need to grow up and quit whining.

when are you going to get your head out of the sand? you know what is happening at DC is morally wrong. Recurting players from out side Dyer co. and not playing boys that have lived here all their lives. The Dyer Co. tax payers are paying our taxes in order for him to bring in players that their families have never paid a penny to support our schools.. At Dyer Co its all about winning. It should be to teach the kids good sportsmanship and doing the right thing in life.....

Parents send their kids where they want them to go. Maybe the parents need to be investigated. Maybe they are being paid off to send their kids there. Do you see how stupid this sounds? :ph34r:

Mark, I assure you they know how it sounds. We`ve been saying that for years. When will they ever let it go?