Soddy By God Results , and some tidbits from the stands

bear cat brown

Snowflake-

I am from Tullahoma and have been close to the wrestling program for a long time. We have worked hard to get this program to where it is today. This staff has the full support of the school administration, as well as the town of Tullahoma. We have three coaches who have all served as head coaches with each having their own style of coaching. Coach Bray knows how to coach each one of his wrestlers, to motivate them to be their best.

Wrestling is not for the weak at heart. It is a very intense sport. It sounds like you might be new to wrestling. You should consider sports that are not so intense. Why don't you try basketball?

Good luck,

Hammerman

931-247-5613

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a coach say some pretty harsh things when I was wrestling. I wasn't wrestling very aggressive off bottom and the guy put an agressive head lever on me. The coach yelled "tear his arm off and beat him with the bloody stump."...................It was my own coach during an off season workout with a teammate!!!! Go hard or go home....

I have a question that may be completely stupid and im probably way late on the information but i'm kind of curious. Whats the update on Campbell Lewis and Jonathan Taylor?? I knew Campbell Lewis had a shoulder injury but i hadnt heard about anything about Jonathan Taylor not wrestling. I was really looking forward to more dancing after another state championship from him.

For the record this is the most entertaining post i have ever read. Aguilar is a monster and anyone getting on the mat with him should expect whats coming. And if SnowWhite gets Coach Bray "fired" then I call dibs for my program. :roll:

I wrestled for Coach Brey in high school and would not trade my experiences and the lessons I've learned from him for anything. There is a saying that "if you truly care for someone you will tell them what they NEED to hear not what they WANT to hear regardless of how it might effect the way they feel about you." Coach Brey cares enough about his kids to tell them exactly what he thinks they need to hear and he is not afraid to ruffle feathers and be the "bad guy" if that is what it takes for his kids to have success.

I wrestled for Coach Brey in high school and would not trade my experiences and the lessons I've learned from him for anything. There is a saying that "if you truly care for someone you will tell them what they NEED to hear not what they WANT to hear regardless of how it might effect the way they feel about you." Coach Brey cares enough about his kids to tell them exactly what he thinks they need to hear and he is not afraid to ruffle feathers and be the "bad guy" if that is what it takes for his kids to have success.

All that time and dedication and he could not teach you how to spell his name. His firing is closer than we think

All that time and dedication and he could not teach you how to spell his name. His firing is closer than we think

Ha, funny...can't believe I didn't catch that before I posted, I was always a better wrestler than speller anyways : ) maybe if I had him as a teacher in the classroom I would be better in that arena as well!!!! :roll: