Out-of-state games for 2010

OmahaVol

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You showing up with the jack for travel and hotel stay?......Alcoa's a public school. Not a filthy rich girlie school!

As I've said before, bonehead, you will get some help through sponsors. That's only if you STEP UP and play one of the big boys. You can also raise the money throughout your community. It's been done numerous times over the years by public schools. Those public schools are the one's who wanted to improve their program and play tougher competition. Ask Riverdale what they did when they traveled to OH and played Kilbourne. I'm sure their was some sort of fundraising for that trip. Heck, ask Gallatin what they did this year, too. You see, it CAN be done. At least Riverdale and Gallatin stepped it up and took on tougher competition. Is your school going to do something about it or are you just going to sit there and cry about it?

As I've said before, bonehead, you will get some help through sponsors. That's only if you STEP UP and play one of the big boys. You can also raise the money throughout your community. It's been done numerous times over the years by public schools. Those public schools are the one's who wanted to improve their program and play tougher competition. Ask Riverdale what they did when they traveled to OH and played Kilbourne. I'm sure their was some sort of fundraising for that trip. Heck, ask Gallatin what they did this year, too. You see, it CAN be done. At least Riverdale and Gallatin stepped it up and took on tougher competition. Is your school going to do something about it or are you just going to sit there and cry about it?

So, when you going to take the national travel coordinator job at Alcoa and get all that sponsor money coming in?? It pays nothing as there is NO money left after buying 6 straight years of Gold Rings! :roflolk:

So, when you going to take the national travel coordinator job at Alcoa and get all that sponsor money coming in?? It pays nothing as there is NO money left after buying 6 straight years of Gold Rings! :roflolk:

If money is an issue, I'm sure $2000 to $4000 should cover the trip. What's the next excuse?

Link

Edited by Redtwin

If money is an issue, I'm sure $2000 to $4000 should cover the trip. What's the next excuse?

Link

Give up on these clowns. They just don't get it! Let them continue to schedule chump teams and pad there records. The real representatives from TN can continue to do what they have been doing, and that is represent admirably. If they want to continue to be the proverbial "big fish in the little pond", then let them......

Give up on these clowns. They just don't get it! Let them continue to schedule chump teams and pad there records. The real representatives from TN can continue to do what they have been doing, and that is represent admirably. If they want to continue to be the proverbial "big fish in the little pond", then let them......

So is this another fine example of you " promoting Alcoa "?

"BS, you can continue to falsely accuse me of belittling Alcoa all you want, but the fact remains is that I've done nothing but promote Alcoa's success on these boards, as well as national boards."

You started a thread to belittle Alcoa's out of state opponent , Calling the Ky kids " CHUMPS "..... why don't you start a thread about Oak Ridge's schedule ?

So is this another fine example of you " promoting Alcoa "?

"BS, you can continue to falsely accuse me of belittling Alcoa all you want, but the fact remains is that I've done nothing but promote Alcoa's success on these boards, as well as national boards."

You started a thread to belittle Alcoa's out of state opponent , Calling the Ky kids " CHUMPS "..... why don't you start a thread about Oak Ridge's schedule ?

Pep(or old man, if you prefer), is that all you can do is bring back the one year that I played at OR, which is one of the better OR teams of all time? That '89 team was loaded with talent and I would be willing to bet they would've beaten your supposedly awesome Alcoa team. When the more recent OR teams get up to par, then I will promote OOS matchups for them as well, don't you get it you clown? Are you Alcoa guys really that stupid? It's all about promoting TN football as a whole!!!! Get on board, you egotistical morons!!