145 - Vince Aguilar (BC) tech Landon Harding (G) 20-5 3:29

152 - Chris Aguilar (BC) dec Jeremy Miller (G) 8-4

160 - Jacob Bailey (BC) pin Brock Talley (G) 1:33

171 - Matt Roderick (BC) pin Josh Ford (G) :48

189 - Chandler Bennett (BC) pin Tanner Miller (G) 3:35

215 - Tucker Bolton (BC) pin Stephen Smith (G) :25

285 - Tyler Dailey (G) dec Patrick Benson (BC) 9-6

103 - Jacob Climer (BC) rec’d forfeit

Next: Cleveland will visit Bradley Thursday night (1/14/10)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not taking anything thing away from anyone but watching the matches there were several questionable calls. Miller was out of bounds a couple of times and so were Chris' feet. Like I said though, as a wrestler I respect the heck out of Bradley wrestlers and their coaches. This was just on that ref. I personally found it really cool the way they used the spotlight. I now see why some teams in the state are so intimidated of Bradley, Lunatic Fringe is a creepy song and it matches perfectly with their warm up. I did my job and me and my team mates wish we could do it all over again. Good luck in the future...

I think Jeremy Miller is one of the best wrestlers in Tennessee. To blame his lost to Chris Aguilar on the ref is unfair to Jeremy, Chris, the ref and to wrestling.

Two very good wrestlers met on the mat and fought a very clean and hard fought battle. My hats off two both Jeremy Miller and Chris Agular.

I wasnt blaming his loss on the ref... i was just saying that there were some questionable calls. Chris is a great wrestler, I wasnt saying that it wouldve been different I just said that it was questionable. He had some great takedowns and I would never take anything away from him or Jeremy.

I think Jeremy Miller is one of the best wrestlers in Tennessee. To blame his lost to Chris Aguilar on the ref is unfair to Jeremy, Chris, the ref and to wrestling.

Two very good wrestlers met on the mat and fought a very clean and hard fought battle. My hats off two both Jeremy Miller and Chris Agular.

Ref did not determine the outcome of this match. Agular was the better wrestler on this night.

Not taking anything thing away from anyone but watching the matches there were several questionable calls. Miller was out of bounds a couple of times and so were Chris' feet. Like I said though, as a wrestler I respect the heck out of Bradley wrestlers and their coaches. This was just on that ref. I personally found it really cool the way they used the spotlight. I now see why some teams in the state are so intimidated of Bradley, Lunatic Fringe is a creepy song and it matches perfectly with their warm up. I did my job and me and my team mates wish we could do it all over again. Good luck in the future...

Close matches between good kids often come down to the small things. Like who wrestles better on the edge. CLose calls are just that......close. In this case the close calls went to the offensive wrestler. From what i saw all of the take downs on the edge were in bounds. Great match though and my hat is off to Miller and his coaches for bumping up to get the best comp. Everything is pratice until Feb.