Franklin 37 - Brentwood 25

retired rebel 64

Franklin pulled away early and held on late for a 37-25 victory over home team Brentwood Tuesday night. Next dual match is Tuesday 1.19 vs Independence at Franklin HS, wrestling starts at 5:30.

Franklin 37 - Brentwood 25

103 - A. Bekhtyar (F) forfeit

112 - double forfeit

119 - B. Thomas (:oops: DEC A. Bennett (F) 17-6

125 - B. Compton (F) tech fall B. Smith (:lol: 20-5

130 - A. Woods (F) pin P. Newbern (B) 2:24

135 - M. Cilimberg (F) dec A. Davidson (B) 6-3

140 - C. Dorsa (B) dec D. Holloran (F) 9-4

145 - Z. Bennett (F) tech fall K. Chatfield (B) 19-4

152 - C. Hoop (B) dec M. Lenchis (F) 6-3

160 - J. Shrader (F) pin C. Grooms (B) 1:18

171 - A. Weatherell (B) pin J. Kurzrock (F) 1:47

189 - T. Wilson (F) pin R. Brown (B) 1:44

215 - C. Croy (B) pin M. Constantine (F) 4:55

285 - M. Bridges (B) dec I. Anderson (F) 5-3 2OT

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good win for Franklin. RRebel, how has Franklin's season been thus far? I have not been able to watch them this year but saw where they had several medal winners at the Ryan Inv. Are they a young team? It would be nice to see them competing again for the DI.

Good win for Franklin. RRebel, how has Franklin's season been thus far? I have not been able to watch them this year but saw where they had several medal winners at the Ryan Inv. Are they a young team? It would be nice to see them competing again for the DI.

We have a dual meet record of 18-1 so far, however not the toughest of competition. Brentwood however was a very good win for us. We had some good wins over some reputable programs; Dickson County, Cordova, Siegle. Our one loss was to Grissom, AL at the Tullahoma duals (35-31). Not to make excuses, but we were still short some football guys and had some freshies in the line up that were a little over their head.

We are realitively young this year, but have a good spread of ages. Looking forward to a strong class coming up from the middle school ranks next year.

Since I have been around the program in every facet since '97, it is my fullest intent for FHS to be back on top

We were also 10th @ McCallie with 3 medalists (125 - Compton 3rd, 130 - Woods 3rd, 152 - Shrader 6th)

You need things to do with your life....

Im confused as to how this is relavent to what I said? Or are you changing the subject to hide the fact that you are not good at math? I need things to do with my life? Whys that because Im on coacht at 11? Oh wait you are too..nice try...

I will break the entire situation down for you since you seem unable to grasp it, must be something in that TS water :roll:

As you will notice, that was the only major decision from the night. All regular decisions were indicated by all lower case letters (dec). When I write out results, I indicate a major decision in all capital letters (DEC). I'm sure next you will criticize the fact that I only write the first initial instead of the whole name??

You need things to do with your life since you are nit-picking how results are posted. Obviously not since you are getting a mid-day check of the T. B)

You need things to do with your life....

Im confused as to how this is relavent to what I said? Or are you changing the subject to hide the fact that you are not good at math? I need things to do with my life? Whys that because Im on coacht at 11? Oh wait you are too..nice try...

I will break the entire situation down for you since you seem unable to grasp it, must be something in that TS water :wacko:

As you will notice, that was the only major decision from the night. All regular decisions were indicated by all lower case letters (dec). When I write out results, I indicate a major decision in all capital letters (DEC). I'm sure next you will criticize the fact that I only write the first initial instead of the whole name??

You need things to do with your life since you are nit-picking how results are posted. Obviously not since you are getting a mid-day check of the T. :D

im sorry for the confusion, i didnt know you were to busy to write the letter maj in front of the letters dec. most people see dec capitalized or lowercased and assume decision. whenever most people put it in all caps that means that it is an impressive performance, guess not in this case.

I will break the entire situation down for you since you seem unable to grasp it, must be something in that TS water :wacko:

You need things to do with your life since you are nit-picking how results are posted. Obviously not since you are getting a mid-day check of the T. :D

im sorry for the confusion, i didnt know we werent calling it a major decsion anymore just a DECISION, most people see dec capitalized or lowercased and assume decision. whenever most people put it in all caps that means that it is an impressive performance, guess not in this case.how was i supposed to know that when you capitalize the DEC it means major since, as you say, it was the only one of the night.

im sorry for the confusion, i didnt know you were to busy to write the letter maj in front of the letters dec. most people see dec capitalized or lowercased and assume decision. whenever most people put it in all caps that means that it is an impressive performance, guess not in this case.

maybe it's me, but I understood it.