District 9A Upsets

rebelboy121

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntland seems to be on a roll this week with wins over both Forrest and cascade. Team is coming together at the right time. Nobody picked them to win either game. Keep playing hard. Moore County is coming to town tomrow night. No let downs defend your turf. GO HORNETS

I think you are selling Huntland a little short. They have 3 excellent guards who can shoot. I saw them play against Forrest. They are as good as anyone in the district. As I have said before, anyone in this district can beat anyone else with maybe the exception of Boyd, but even they play hard. If Forrest can get all of their injured back, they will be competitive. The Bishop kid has had a hurt back for about the last month and has tried to play through it. I think he is the best pure shooter in the district when he is healthy, but that is something all teams have to play through this time of year. I feel the district tournament is going to be very exciting this year. Good luck to everyone.

Are there really any upsets in this district anymore? Eagleville has the best post game in the district and good guards. Right now I would say they have the balance. Huntland guards are very good. Cascade has the most experience and best starting five but no post game. MTCS has two very good players but no support. Forrest will get better as injured players return. Community does not have true point guard which hurts them. Moore Co. and Boyd play hard but not much offense. A great first half of the season!Will be interesting to see how things play out.

Very competitive district. I like Eagleville and then Cascade as the most complete teams in the district. Forrest is always well coached (but I do not agree with whoever said that the guy for Forrest is the most pure shooter in the district), Huntland has one really good guard and a couple others that are solid but they have not bench, and MTCS does not have enough supporting cast around Middleton.

What about tonights games?

Moore Co. @ Cascade

Eagleville @ Community

FC Boyd @ Forrest

Huntland @ MTCS

Cascade, Eagleville (unfortunately), Forrest, MTCS

Very competitive district. I like Eagleville and then Cascade as the most complete teams in the district. Forrest is always well coached (but I do not agree with whoever said that the guy for Forrest is the most pure shooter in the district), Huntland has one really good guard and a couple others that are solid but they have not bench, and MTCS does not have enough supporting cast around Middleton.

What about tonights games?

Moore Co. @ Cascade

Eagleville @ Community

FC Boyd @ Forrest

Huntland @ MTCS

Everyone has their own opinions as to who is or isn't the best shooter. I know the kid from Forrest had 9 three pointers in one game as a Freshman against Summertown. Granted it was a JV game but anytime you can hit that many, whether Middle School, JV, or Varisty, you can shoot. Also, he didn't dress out against Community Saturday night, he still has a back problem. As for Huntland, I stand by my statement that they have 3 excellent guards.

Cascade, Eagleville (unfortunately), Forrest, MTCS

Huntland seems to be on a roll this week with wins over both Forrest and cascade. Team is coming together at the right time. Nobody picked them to win either game. Keep playing hard. Moore County is coming to town tomrow night. No let downs defend your turf. GO HORNETS

I think you are selling Huntland a little short. They have 3 excellent guards who can shoot. I saw them play against Forrest. They are as good as anyone in the district. As I have said before, anyone in this district can beat anyone else with maybe the exception of Boyd, but even they play hard. If Forrest can get all of their injured back, they will be competitive. The Bishop kid has had a hurt back for about the last month and has tried to play through it. I think he is the best pure shooter in the district when he is healthy, but that is something all teams have to play through this time of year. I feel the district tournament is going to be very exciting this year. Good luck to everyone.

Actually I am not selling the hornets short, I have seen them play every game. They start and have 4 pretty good guards. Check all the predictions not many gave them a chance in this district. They ave played through the suspension of players and an injury to another. They are gelling at the right time. Matter of fact another road win last night over MTCS. Jump on board if you want to just dont call me out with useless information. Go HORNETS

Actually I am not selling the hornets short, I have seen them play every game. They start and have 4 pretty good guards. Check all the predictions not many gave them a chance in this district. They ave played through the suspension of players and an injury to another. They are gelling at the right time. Matter of fact another road win last night over MTCS. Jump on board if you want to just dont call me out with useless information. Go HORNETS

What is the useless information? I thought I was complementing your team. I was not one of those not giving your team a chance.

My bad i thought you were accussing me of selling the hornets short. Appreciate the compliments and apologize for looking at it the wrong way. Have a big game with unionville friday night. Had three starters out for vatious reasons last time we played them. Keep playing hard and believe in each other and your coaches.